Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 810
  1. #181
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    12,344

    Default

    Jesus Christ, and I thought FarScape could get insane.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!


    Pull List
    X-23 Domino

  2. #182
    Fantastic Member HaydnC95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Okay, first off, can we just talk about how phenomenal this show is? This episode was so damn good!

    Secondly, yep, that's Shadow King, without a doubt and Aubrey Plaza is doing a fantastic job. The ending when there was no sound kept me on edge and a little scared.

    It's interesting how they haven't chosen to explore his multiple personalities in his season it seems, maybe they will in season 2, which I have no doubt they will make.

  3. #183
    Ultimate Member numberthirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    Okay, first off, can we just talk about how phenomenal this show is? This episode was so damn good!

    Secondly, yep, that's Shadow King, without a doubt and Aubrey Plaza is doing a fantastic job. The ending when there was no sound kept me on edge and a little scared.


    It's interesting how they haven't chosen to explore his multiple personalities in his season it seems, maybe they will in season 2, which I have no doubt they will make.
    While I honestly didn't think they were going to go that route, I can't see it being anything but that.

    If it winds up being a curve ball and not that, it will be one of the best curve balls ever.

  4. #184
    Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Ruins of Genosha
    Posts
    2,576

    Default

    Another wild episode. I'm really liking the horror aspect of this series. When the sound was off and Lenny jumped to Sid and shouted it made my heart jump a little. I don't know much of the actor who plays David but he is doing a great job.

  5. #185
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Such a great episode brilliant editing, atmosphere, and cinematography. There was so much tension in the silent sequence.

  6. #186
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    12,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    While I honestly didn't think they were going to go that route, I can't see it being anything but that.

    If it winds up being a curve ball and not that, it will be one of the best curve balls ever.
    One bit of speculation I've seen thrown about is Onslaught.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!


    Pull List
    X-23 Domino

  7. #187
    Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Miami... the good one.
    Posts
    4,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    One bit of speculation I've seen thrown about is Onslaught.
    Too much baggage for Onslaught... The meaning of the word alone doesn't fit the show. Just my opinion but that's just too high and convoluted for a show with just one established character to use a character that's amalgam of 2 to 4 at a time.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

  8. #188
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,596

    Default

    Loving this show, and last nights episode was my favorite so far. The way they use visuals and colors is unlike anything else I've seen on TV.

    I thought it was interesting that the device Cary created to help David looked very similar to the device Beast created during the Dark Phoenix Saga, when it was used to help Jean come back to the surface.

  9. #189
    Astonishing Member Nick Miller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    So whats real?

    what the hell is going on!!!!!

    All the characters are in his head?

    Or is the group session at the end the ACTUAL start of all this in his head, where the Shadow King is now in complete control.

  10. #190
    Fantastic Member HaydnC95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    So whats real?

    what the hell is going on!!!!!

    All the characters are in his head?

    Or is the group session at the end the ACTUAL start of all this in his head, where the Shadow King is now in complete control.
    I'm pretty sure SK has control now and that they haven't actually gone back to Clockworks, It's all still in David's head/Astral Plane

  11. #191
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Yes, they all in the Astral Plane and will have to fight their way out- and they'll need The Eye's help for that.

  12. #192
    Mighty Member jawbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    that was insane but so good. I felt like I was watching a horror show the last 10 minutes, whooo boy what a ride!

    if there's a second season it be cool if they get inspiration from Spurrier's Legacy run with him trying to save other mutants like those Japanese twins. Also Id want to see how they do Forget Me Not!

  13. #193
    Veteran Member Killercroc357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Late to the party (was slammed at work today with deliverables).

    FANTASTIC! And that creepy character coming at Sid with a big smile...Oh my, did that send shivers down my spine.

    All those soldiers melted into the ground - HOLY! What a powerhouse.

  14. #194
    Veteran Member Killercroc357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,263

    Default


  15. #195
    Veteran Member Killercroc357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,263

    Default


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •