Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default ‘Legion’ to End With Season 3 at FX [TV Show]

“Legion” will come to a close with its upcoming third season.
    The announcement was made at the Television Critics Association winter press tour on Monday by John Landgraf, CEO of FX Networks and FX Productions.
    Landgraf said that series creator Noah Hawley had always imagined “Legion” as a three-season show and will thus bring the show to its natural conclusion.
    “Legion” was renewed for a third season back in June.

I am sure it will go with a Boom!!!

BANNED

https://twitter.com/LegionFX/status/1092577525727846400

Noah Hawley is pleased to announce two guest castings for the final year of #LegionFX

Stephanie Corneliussen will play David Haller’s mother, “Gabrielle,” and Harry Lloyd will play his father, “Professor X.”

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I'm glad Legion is getting to end on its terms. Excited to see what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post

Noah Hawley is pleased to announce two guest castings for the final year of #LegionFX

Stephanie Corneliussen will play David Haller’s mother, “Gabrielle,” and Harry Lloyd will play his father, “Professor X.”
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We get to see Professor X! Harry Lloyd looks similar to Dan Stevens IMO, so its a good casting choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I'm glad Legion is getting to end on its terms. Excited to see what they do

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We get to see Professor X! Harry Lloyd looks similar to Dan Stevens IMO, so its a good casting choice.
    Agreed.

Speaking strictly as a casting, it's really solid.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I am glad that we are getting his parents into the series. I think that this may lead to Legion becoming a known character in the larger X-men universe going forward.

a time when Steward

It's great that it's the end and they know it because all those questions they have raised have become even more insane. From what I've seen of season 3, it focuses on tying everything, answering the questions and showing some things we have not seen. I think it will be very satisfying.

I've seen all the X-Men movies with McAvoy and Stewart and the two seasons of "Legion". It is good to recognize the existence of movies but this is something totally different. I really have a lot of freedom and they encourage me to do my thing. I have looked at the comics and I have seen what they are using and what they are discarding. "Legion" is an irreverent and wonderfully surreal series and I think my main job is to have fun and tell this crazy story.

too

Lloyd has confirmed that for now he has been told that for now he will not be asked to shave his head

BANNED

Great, I enjoyed S2, but it was a significant step backwards for the show IMO. I hope S3 tightens up a bit and gets back to how awesome that first season was. I'll be curious to see how much they lean into or away from some of the narrative choices Hawley made in S2.

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    Great, I enjoyed S2, but it was a significant step backwards for the show IMO. I hope S3 tightens up a bit and gets back to how awesome that first season was. I'll be curious to see how much they lean into or away from some of the narrative choices Hawley made in S2.
    Totally agree. S2 was interesting, but lost some of the magic of S1 --- and I think maybe it's because S1 was so...

unnerving. creepy.

I really missed the Yellow Guy and the World's Angriest Boy.

-Pav, who needs to go back and re-read Spurrier's run...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

June 24 the final season begins.