Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Default ResurrXion: X-Men Blue and X-Men Gold

"You asked for it—and you’re going to get it. After years in the darkness, the X-Men step back into a colorful tomorrow.

Coming in Spring 2017, the X-Men family of titles regroups with a diverse line-up of ongoing series including CABLE, GENERATION X, ICEMAN, JEAN GREY, and WEAPON X.

Leading the ResurrXion will be two new flagships: X-MEN BLUE and X-MEN GOLD."

More details: http://marvel.com/news/comics/26906/...primary_colors

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Now this is a smart idea. I hope they specify which one is taking the place of Uncanny and Adjectiveless.

At least we can say goodbye to Extraordinary X-Men.

Daniel Ketchum: Extinction is no longer staring them in the face,
    About damn time, seriously, the whole "Mutants are facing a threat that might lead to their extinction!" thing has been played out at this point.

BANNED

Blue seems like original X men, apparently ANXM is becoming X men blue, and giant size is becoming gold. Hopefully uncanny stays

BANNED

Wooooooooo baby, also does this mean Rachel is going to be in the gold team?

kinda selfish tought but i hope magik apears and doesnt fall into limbo (pun intended)

Team blue!!!!!!!! But where the heck is Gambit, Psylocke and Jubilee on that cover??? Those are pretty much the only reasons I liked team blue.

oooooh, I can't wait for the diamond and pearl editions! (I had to... I just had to.)

BANNED

If they do this right this idea is going to be TREMENDOUS. Look at Kitty there in the too of the gold pic. This is becoming more and more like the ideas I had back a year ago or so.

Amazing Member

Looks like gold will be Storm, Oml, Colossus, Kitty and Nightcrawler. Blue is too O5-ified for my tastes based on a first glance. But the best part:
    If I say, “A beloved X-Man returns and will lead the X-Men into the future,” who will readers think I’m talking about?

Better be Xavier!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    oooooh, I can't wait for the diamond and pearl editions! (I had to... I just had to.)
    First they have to release X-Men Ruby and Sapphire. Prepare your trumpets people.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theycallmebone View Post
    Looks like gold will be Storm, Oml, Colossus, Kitty and Nightcrawler. Blue is too O5-ified for my tastes based on a first glance. But the best part:
    If I say, “A beloved X-Man returns and will lead the X-Men into the future,” who will readers think I’m talking about?

Better be Xavier!
    Cyclops, Jean, well Jean is loved, Cyclops is Mr controversy and I don't miss xavier at all

Wow, the entire X line is showing a lot of promise with these new teasers. I have to admit...I'm actually really looking forward to these titles. Something I couldn't say for a long time. Blue and Gold...wow...now here's hoping they're not just using those titles as a means to sell books and actually focus on the X characters that were main stays on those teams in the 90s.

Since Fractions run...the X-men faced mass extinction for almost every story arc. They need to do away with that, and they need to focus on certain X characters and not bring in new characters constantly only to have them fall to the way side for years after.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

if we're going by the preview images, Cyclops and Beast are on both teams?

Spectacular Member

OF NOTE: Marvel has been effectively trolling X-Men fans for the past year or two.

...Well played?