Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Mark Paniccia: Easy. X-Men are heroes. Of the Marvel Universe. These mutants have saved the world enough times they deserve to be called what they are.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/comics/26906/...#ixzz4Nl5wrilc
    THANK YOU!!!!!! I'm in.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Generation X will be a new young X-Men book. If cover indeed I dictates the casts, then finally kids like Hellion, Surge, Pixie and the 5 lights will be back in focus. Combined with some previous New Mutants en Genre X cast.

Team blue is just ANAD X-Men but without Oya and Genesis, but including Tyke?

Solo titles foto Teen Jean, Cable and grown up Iceman

Weapon X seems a mix of all Weapon X things. Seems to odd.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Now this is interesting but no creative teams is still annoying. As someone that was a fan of the old Blue and Gold era series it doesn't look like these books will have much in common with those. Oh well.

I hope the images in the teaser aren't who is just going to be in the series though. As it sort of looks like Blue might be where the All New cast goes and Gold might be where the EXM cast goes. Both awful books currently. I hope I am wrong as at least the All New cast does not deserve another book given how **** they have been. With the EXM cast you hope that at least they kick Lemire off it.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Where the hell is Gambit?!
    Where the hell is ROGUE???!!!

I just got this strange feeling in my chest. For a moment, I thought I was having a heart attack. Now I realize that it's something different. It's something I haven't felt in the X-books for a while. It's hope. No, I'm not talking about that crappy Jean Grey ripoff character that should've died at the end of AvX. I mean actual real hope. The X-men comics have been so grim ever since AvX. It's LONG overdue for something traditional and hopeful. It feels like ResurreXion may finally give us that. Paniccia even mentioned the possibility of mutant softball again. How long has it been since we had that? If that's not hope for the future, I don't know what is.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

So hopefully Kitty in X-Men Gold and Emma in that or Generation X. Also really hoping the All-New Wolverine and Old Man Logan continue.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Still in Uncanny Avengers probably.....
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

They’ll have costumes with capes, a school, and softball games. Oh, there will be softball games. The goal is to tell exciting new X-Men stories while keeping an eye on the tropes and touchstones that longtime X-Men fans cherish

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/comics/26906/...#ixzz4Nl7doUTI
    I'm crying tears of joy.

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    GUYS, DON'T FORGET TO THANKS DC REBIRTH

YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WHY
    So prior to Rebirth you thought Marvel was gonna kill off the X-Men?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    She is probably with her fellow Avengers.

this all sounds good but I think Ill wait and see

580a73f0b8e7a.jpg

beautiful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I just got this strange feeling in my chest. For a moment, I thought I was having a heart attack. Now I realize that it's something different. It's something I haven't felt in the X-books for a while. It's hope. No, I'm not talking about that crappy Jean Grey ripoff character that should've died at the end of AvX. I mean actual real hope. The X-men comics have been so grim ever since AvX. It's LONG overdue for something traditional and hopeful. It feels like ResurreXion may finally give us that. Paniccia even mentioned the possibility of mutant softball again. How long has it been since we had that? If that's not hope for the future, I don't know what is.
    I hope this is impetus for you to continue your hilaRious reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    So hopefully Kitty in X-Men Gold and Emma in that or Generation X. Also really hoping the All-New Wolverine and Old Man Logan continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    This almost sounds too good to be true! The X-men are no longer depressing and facing extinction at the hands of the Inhumans, return of the Blue/Gold teams, Cable with a solo book again, Generation X, Weapon X...all very exciting.
    I wonder if this replaces the slate of existing X-titles? Surely it will replace some of them, but maybe not all. I also wonder if Cable and Rogue will continue to feature in Uncanny Avengers?
    If this is the full slate of X-titles come spring, I'm expecting it to look something like this:
    - X-men: Blue and X-men: Gold replacing UXM and EXM
    - Generation X replacing ANXM
    - Weapon X possibly replacing ANW and OML and featuring one or both of them (though this would be a shame as both of those titles are great; hopefully that's not the case and Weapon X is in addition to ANW and/or OML)
    - Cable, Iceman and Jean would be adds.
    Sounds about right to me. ANW and OML should continue since they're apparently good books, and there's no reason Laura and Logan can't appear in their own titles and Weapon X, too. EXM and ANXM need to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    I'm pretty sure All New Wolverine is continuing, and more than likely Old Man Logan too.As for the rest, I'm pretty sure this means the end of ANXM and Extraordinary. Uncanny still could potentially fill a niche that Blue and Gold doesn't, but I wouldn't be surprised if all team books ended in lieu of the new ones.
    It would be such a shame to not have an Uncanny X-Men in an era of rebirth.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I have a little bit of hope for this franchise again.

Is this for real?

I saw Iceman, Weapon X, Cable and Jean Grey but not this one. Don't get me wrong, I want this to be true.