Default Killer Bee (Naruto) vs Kensei Muguruma (Bleach)

The Jinchuuriki vs the Visored. Who wins?

Extraordinary Member

Once Killer Bee goes full bijuu mode, there isn't a lot that Kensei can do to him.

Bee on the other hand can mess up Kensei in a number of ways.

Amazing Member

Bee, very easily.

Mighty Member

ouch! yeah, there's no way Bee is going to lose this rumble. maybe if you put him up against Chad, Ishida, and Orohime it would be more interesting. (they'd probably still lose, but I like to remember when these guys were still relevant to the story and allowed to do cool stuff)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    ouch! yeah, there's no way Bee is going to lose this rumble. maybe if you put him up against Chad, Ishida, and Orohime it would be more interesting. (they'd probably still lose, but I like to remember when these guys were still relevant to the story and allowed to do cool stuff)
    Orihime actually got to be pretty damn cool in the second to last fight of the series where she teamed up with Ichigo against Yhwach himself, after he'd absorbed the Soul King. And she did great. She blocked pretty much any attack that Ichigo himself couldn't deal with (and these are attacks from a guy that cut Yamamoto in half) and she even healed him in the middle of the battle like it was no big deal. It wasn't until Yhwach started using his future altering powers that Orihime's solid defence failed. Even at that point she got a final chance to shine by mending Ichigo's broken bankai (after Tsukishima's time power countered Yhwach's time powers). And I remind you that Mayuri made a big deal earlier about how it's impossible to fully restore a bankai after it's been broken. Orihime Inoue says nuts to that.

And Chad got an off screen fight against some giant statues or something.

If the series hadn't been cancelled in the middle of all this I'm sure we would've seen more from both of them.