Default Hellboy: An Assortment of Horror - more Hellboy prose in 2017

Writer Christopher Golden has assembled a murderer’s row of horror and fantasy authors for a new collection of Hellboy prose stories, Hellboy: An Assortment of Horror. The list of contributors include Chelsea Cain, Jonathan Maberry, Seanan McGuire, Richard Kadrey, Chris Roberson, Paul Tremblay, Delilah Dawson, Laird Barron, Angela Slatter, Chris Priestley, Michael Rowe, Rio Youers, Kealan Patrick Burke, E. Lily Yu, Weston Ochse. Many of these artists are familiar with comics (Cain wrote this year’s delightful Mockingbird solo series for Marvel, and Roberson is currently writing the Hellboy universe series Witchfinder: City of the Dead), but they are are all contributing their first Hellboy prose story to An Assortment of Horror. The collection itself follows in the steps of Golden’s previous collection, Hellboy: Odd Jobs, and will feature illustrations from Mignola and Priestley.
    Due Aug 2017

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/10/21...rose-anthology

Spectacular Member

I still need to pick up Oddest Jobs, The All Seeing Eye Emerald Hell and The Lost Army. Will be a lot of cash dropped on Mignola stuff in 2017.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highlandhellboy View Post
    I still need to pick up Oddest Jobs, The All Seeing Eye Emerald Hell and The Lost Army. Will be a lot of cash dropped on Mignola stuff in 2017.
    I have a lot of them and they're great, but my favorite is The Bones of Giants. AWESOME!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I'm reading Bones of Giants right now, and after that I'll have to catch up on Odder Jobs and Oddest Jobs.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by timbolton View Post
    I'm reading Bones of Giants right now, and after that I'll have to catch up on Odder Jobs and Oddest Jobs.
    Bones of the giants is the best of them by far but these short story collections are fun so I'll have to try and pick this one up.