Spectacular Member

Default will professer x die in logan ?

from seeing the trailer it really looks like they will kill of Professor X in the movie ... the funny thing is this isn't the first time that they have killed of professor x in the movies lol !

well, he is like 90+ in the movie so...
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

They shouldn't kill him, but most likely they will.

BANNED

Judging from the trailer, most likely.

Hes gonna die if hes not already dead. Still think he might be in logans head, his conscience pushing him to do the right thing. But if hes alive hes mote then likely gonna hold on long enough to get logan on his path for the movie. Doubt he dies ugly, probaly just passes away. Hope he tells wolverine to stop denying who he really is points him at mr sinister and the reavers and passes on. Then wolverine and X23 massacre some assholes. Though given the trailer i think wolverines trying to protect her not take her on a revenge fueled killing spree.

If somekinda legacy virus killed all mutants still not sure how xavier would be alive. Wolverine make perfect sense, xavier not so much. Magneto you can pull some **** about an electric magnetic field somehow protecting him from infection because iono reasons... xavier should have got infected all the same, physically hunting down and killing mutants would be near impossible there are too many. So a biological reason makes the most sense. Unless they just mean the xmen and the brotherhood are gone. The mutants with a public face. And random mutants other then xavier and ones with a healing factor are around somewhere. Still hope sabertooth pops up somewhere in here, but not as this loki no one kills my brother but me bullshit from origins. But if Liev was on set we woulda heard about it I assume.

yes
    would be a big surprise if he would not. it is the big final for 2 respected actors on a major franchise
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

He's definitely going to die in the movie.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

yeah, and i bet Logan won't make it out either.

Yes he will die, you can see that Logan was using a spade to dig, I also see him faking his own death and going into retirement.
    Hail Hydra!

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

I actually doubt Prof X will die, retire maybe , he is already shown he died in X-cinema and brought back to life again, many theories how that happened and I don't think there is a proven theory (but I'm going with the transfer of consciousness to his dead twin brother theory due to the arguments people made sense) I'm also sure more X-film will continue and sooner or later they will want Prof X back and I doubt they would want to rehash another Prof X resurrection

Quote Originally Posted by 5Eyes View Post
    I actually doubt Prof X will die, retire maybe , he is already shown he died in X-cinema and brought back to life again, many theories how that happened and I don't think there is a proven theory (but I'm going with the transfer of consciousness to his dead twin brother theory due to the arguments people made sense) I'm also sure more X-film will continue and sooner or later they will want Prof X back and I doubt they would want to rehash another Prof X resurrection

Steawr is done mcavoy is xavier from now on so no issue. Hes 92 and all his xmen are dead. What da fu** would he retire to?

I'd be shocked if he didn't die. He's either a ghost or he's going to die at the end of act 2 to raise the stakes.

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Steawr is done mcavoy is xavier from now on so no issue. Hes 92 and all his xmen are dead. What da fu** would he retire to?
    If they stick with Mcavoy it will always have to be X-men stories of the past which is fine or unless they find a way to circumvent and bring him to the present time like time travel .. as for retirement thing there have been times when Xavier was no longer the leader and didn't die ..

Quote Originally Posted by 5Eyes View Post
    If they stick with Mcavoy it will always have to be X-men stories of the past which is fine or unless they find a way to circumvent and bring him to the present time like time travel .. as for retirement thing there have been times when Xavier was no longer the leader and didn't die ..
    Yea cause thats exactly what fox is doing, period peice xmen movies. Stewart and jackman both said they are done after this. Xavier is a feeble sickly looking man whos living in the ruins of the xmansion it looks like. If hes still alive and not just in logans head , then he has nothing but logan left. Mutants are gone and the world ****, what possible happy ending can he have in retirement. A happy ending for xavier is dying after giving logan a reason to keep fighting( protecting x23 is that reason i assume)