Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    Am I the only one who loved the hell out of this? Huh.
    I like it. I think that if it had a different artist and the other members were established better in Titans Hunt there would be more love for this series. Yeah there's some legit complaints about the pace and Kadabra isn't for everyone's taste. But I think it has a really good tone, most of the writing is fine, and it really succeeds at reintroducing Wally to the DCU. So far it's definitely more for Wally fans than Titans fans, but I understand why that is and I'm sure the other characters have some development planned in future stories.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Having a different artist would certainly help me enjoy the book more. As it is the art takes me completely out of the story almost every page. Booth is not a good fit for this book IMHO.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Astonishing Member

Same here. His characters are posed so awkwardly -- especially when not in an action scene. He should only be doing finished over someone else's layouts. Though the story really ain't grabbing me. As someone above said -- Kadabra is a two-issue villain -- max!

Weird someone bumped this thread but it gave me an opportunity to tell you all about a Geoff Johns Flash story i read. I was reading a Superman vs. Flash special written by him and it had Abra Kadabra as villain. He was exactly in the same position as this story at the beginning, lost every memory about himself and writing "who am i?" to walls of his prison. Hunter Zolomon triggers his memories this time (before he was evil when he was just a profiler) and Kadabra shows the same transformation into his healthy body word for word like he did in Titans #1. He pulls a similar trick on Superman and Jay Garrick and challenges Wally and of course Wally beats him with the help of Supes & Jay at the end.

It seems this story is heavily edited by Johns himself, which would explain the similarities in dialogue. (i am not kidding, i can post the pages here) I wonder if Johns would include Zolomon to story eventually, maybe he was the one to manipulate Kadabra. He is the only one who is suspiciously missing here.