3 13.64%
  • Tech Jacket #1

2 9.09%
  • Theif of Thieves #22

0 0%
  • Witchblade #176

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Default Image Comic of the Week July 2 2014 - East of West #13, Hack Slash Son of Samhain #1

Saga #20 with 11 votes took down the comic of the week despite tough competition from Deadly Class #6 with 8 votes, followed closely by Invincible #112 with 6.

New titles this week with the return of Hack Slash Son of Samhain #1 and Tech Jacket #1.

Last edited by Groo Odyssey; 07-02-2014 at 12:35 PM.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

Hack/Slash gets my vote. Love that the title is back.

The only things I got this week were two trades, the A Voice In the Dark trade from Image and the Wonton Soup reprints from Oni (I think?). Well, I say "the only things" but honestly this is a luxurious haul. Two great collections; A Voice In The Dark seems to contain 7 issues and one of them is double-sized too! And just for a normal trade price. Talk about good value. But yeah, no votes from me this week.
    All the cool cats are reading CBR's Community Standards & Rules!

Nailbiter beat Lazarus slightly this week. The only other Image book that I read that comes out this week is East of West and I get that in trades.
    We need better comics

Sheltered was once again amazing! Best news ever is that Ed and Johnnie will be collaborating again for upcoming projects in 2015 when Sheltered ends. Awesome!
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

East of West and Lazarus were both great, but my vote is Southern Bastards this week. Coach Boss has the potential to be one of my favorite villains in fiction.
    "The more 'realistic' superheroes become the less believable they are." - David Mazzucchelli

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Good week here...

Southern Bastards #3
    Lazarus #9
    Sheltered #10
    Nailbiter #3 (rather meh though)

So Southern Bastards it is! Probably would have been the best book of the week if I didn't end up reading Swamp Thing.