Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: X-Position

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    If SW2 was supposed to simplify things, it sure failed.

Not explaining who your villainess is is ridiculous. Not explaining the relationship between a version of Maddie tormenting a version of Cyclops is even more ridiculous. I hope he's just mouthing off and the book touches on the situation.

As a proud X-cultist, I am in love with those tentacle pages.

...and the one-eyed demon looks a lot like Kierrok.
    Maddie vs Scott... Tentacles... That feels very inappropriate for a teen book.

BANNED

Not explaining who your villainess is is ridiculous. Not explaining the relationship between a version of Maddie tormenting a version of Cyclops is even more ridiculous. I hope he's just mouthing off and the book touches on the situation.
    Oh, I agree 100%. What's the purpose of even USING Madelyne Pryor against a team with Tyke on it if not to touch on this? Hopeless does like to troll X-Position, so hopefully you're right and she actually does get some explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Hopeless' X-Position is up.

Ok, seriously, this is one of those things Editorial needs to start putting its foot down on. No, "she had to get to Earth from Hell" DOESN'T cover it. The main 'verse ALREADY had a Maddie, it very much DOES matter why Battleworld Maddie is in this instead.
    As much as I hate to defend All New X-men or Hopeless; there have been a bunch of extra dimensional exiles popping up since secret wars, (old man Logan for example; I believe it was the A-Force's mission statement to go look for them.), so it's kind of a normal state of affairs at the moment.

With respect, I really do not care for the persona Hopeless puts forward for these Q&A sessions. They're almost never informative and consistently fail to present any kind of hook to convince me to drop $4 monthly on this book (and I actually LIKED the SW Inferno mini!). The sooner the post-IvX reboot makes room for a new X-Teens book and creative team, the better.

BANNED

What's the point of using Maddie (unnecesarily an AU version to boot) if she's not going to have any noteworthy interaction with Cyclops. That's like her entire reason for being.

Page is borked. I at least wanted to see more than the one preview page posted here.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Maddie vs Scott... Tentacles... That feels very inappropriate for a teen book.
    It's not the first time that happens

Also hopeless only said that Cyclops is gonna approach Maddie as any other foe, not the opposite if the tentacles are any indication

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Hopeless' X-Position is up.

Ok, seriously, this is one of those things Editorial needs to start putting its foot down on. No, "she had to get to Earth from Hell" DOESN'T cover it. The main 'verse ALREADY had a Maddie, it very much DOES matter why Battleworld Maddie is in this instead.
    Hopeless needs to stop writing ANXM, and take a nap.

He seems to always be drunk in regards to this book.

Um, is Hopeless writing the ANXM annual?

LOL I legit would like Hopeless to write the third part to the Avengers Arena trilogy. This run has been lukewarm *at best* and his AA/AU were incredibly fun reads.

As a proud X-cultist, I am in love with those tentacle pages.

...and the one-eyed demon looks a lot like Kierrok.
    Aren't those the same tentacles Jean grew in x-factor? Cause if so, things would make a horrifying amount of sense.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Aren't those the same tentacles Jean grew in x-factor? Cause if so, things would make a horrifying amount of sense.
    Not quite.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Not quite.
    Lawd....

Why?

Happened to Callisto as well - cause the X-Men seem to recycle a LOT at times.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Wasn't that caused by Masque in both cases?

And is there a major comics franchise that doesn't like to recycle?