All-New Member

Default Background reading for Old Man Logan?

I am an avid DC reader but haven't read Marvel in over 25 years. I have always enjoyed Wolverine and I am intrigued by the Old Man Logan storyline.

Any background reading that I should do before delving into Old Man Logan (no spoilers please)?

You don't have to. The book does a pretty good job of flashing back when necessary

If you want, you can just read the Old Man Logan book by Miller. It is a great book anyway. Can give you a better idea of why OML is the way he is in the main universe now
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    You don't have to. The book does a pretty good job of flashing back when necessary

If you want, you can just read the Old Man Logan book by Miller. It is a great book anyway. Can give you a better idea of why OML is the way he is in the main universe now
    Perfect! Thanks for the advice!

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Just read the original Old Man Logan story by Mark Millar & Steve McNiven, then jump right in. You'll also want to read the Secret Wars issues of the more recent series by Brian Bendis and Andrea Sorrentino, which details how he got to the main Marvel Universe after Secret Wars. I think it was four issues before it relaunched with a new #1 with Jeff Lemire writing (and Sorrentino still on art).