Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Logan is why X-Men should not be in the MCU.

The trailer was so wonderful, it looks like a real movie with a lot of depth and drama. now compare that to GOTG 2 trailer or the recent Dr strange that I just watched abroad. both movies look and one did feel generic and childish with lots of disney jokes.

I am sorry but it will be a travesty if MCU disney gets their hands on x-men.

we need marvel movies like Logan, DOFP, Deadpool, X2 on the big screen.

Most MCU movies are made for children thanks to disney but not all marvel movies needs to be made for just children and X-Men fits that slot.

Well GotG is a comedy, so of course it's going to have jokes.

You're basing this all off of a trailer though right? That's fine I guess, but I don't have too much faith after sitting through the previous Wolverine movies.

We shall see

Is it the "Let's Bash MCU" day again? I thought we celebrated that just a few months ago.
    Last edited by SpiderClops; 10-27-2016 at 04:31 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Is is the "Let's Bash MCU" day again? I thought we celebrated that just a few months ago.
    Isn't that every day on this board?

LOL. Really?!

So instead of proper X-Men films like Deadpool - clearly a work of passion and well thought out process unlike everything else from Fox, sucks that Reynolds is already ruining it tho - we should have Fox flavor of the week non sense? Logan is rated r because of Deadpool, and it looks like a The Last of Us rip off with mutants... because. Call me when Marvel Studios get their hands on the x-franchise.
    Pull list:

Marvel Comics: X-Men, Marauders, Excalibur, New Mutants, X-Force, Fallen Angels and Immortal Hulk

"Humans of the planet Earth. While you slept, the world changed." -Professor X

BANNED

The trailer was so wonderful, it looks like a real movie with a lot of depth and drama.
    We can compare this with X men movies . X3, First Class, Wolverine Origins.

Suicide Squad had great trailer and movie wasn't as good as trailer.

Fox created Independence Day 2.

I think that it would be better for X men to join MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Isn't that every day on this board?
    You're confused with "Stop ruining my favourite character and killing the X-Men DisMarvel!" day.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    You're basing this all off of a trailer though right? That's fine I guess, but I don't have too much faith after sitting through the previous Wolverine movies.

We shall see
    Its not about faith. its about the type of movie that we need to represent marvel outside of the disney marvel brand.

The Wolverine was a good and solid movie. whether you like it or hate does not change the fact that the film is not a film that can be easily confused as another generic disney mcu movies aimed at children.

BANNED

Isn't the Logan focused plots and Fox total inability to play it safe the reason we don't have an X movie franchise?

BANNED

Selina :
    The Wolverine was a good and solid movie. whether you like it or hate does not change the fact that the film is not a film that can be easily confused as another generic disney mcu movies aimed at children.
    lol.
    most people know one thing about Wolverine movies. There was weak Deadpool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ijacksparrow View Post
    LOL. Really?!

So instead of proper X-Men films like Deadpool - clearly a work of passion and well thought out process unlike everything else from Fox, sucks that Reynolds is already ruining it tho - we should have Fox flavor of the week non sense? Logan is rated r because of Deadpool, and it looks like a The Last of Us rip off with mutants... because. Call me when Marvel Studios get their hands on the x-franchise.

Correction, Marvel is branded as the flavour of week. Snyder called Marvel that since they release the most movies and all their movies are generic and cliche. nice try to try and pretend mcu insults are for fox.

Fox takes the time to make their movies and most fox movies are superior to the disney childish MCU movies.

Logan looks like an actual movie just like X2 , First Class and DOFP. little explosions, no generic cheesy jokes, little attempt to try and sell toys to kids like MCU movies and like most x-men movies is about the story telling, character and drama while using a grounded realistic approach instead of the la la disney land that mcu movies are set in.

I saw dr strange yersterday and its another foresighted cliche MCU movie with a thin and predictable plot which sums up almost all the MCU movies.

X-23 from the Logan trailer already has more depth as character than the kid in Iron Man 3. she is definitely not there as a disney strategy to sell toys to children which is the point of MCU movies.

No thanks, keep MCU disney far away from X-Men.

BANNED

Selina :
    Logan looks like an actual movie just like X2 , First Class and DOFP. little explosions, no generic cheesy jokes, little attempt to try and sell toys to kids like MCU movies and like most x-men movies is about the story telling, character and drama while using a grounded realistic approach instead of the la la disney land that mcu movies are set in.
    well but they are not about X men. Most of them are also terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Selina :

lol.
    most people know one thing about Wolverine movies. There was weak Deadpool.
    That less, The Wolverine was a good movie.

Wolverine from Marvel studios probably will wear a stupid yellow suit, make friends with the Avengers and 100% there will never be darkness and tragedy.
    Last edited by Jumbo; 10-27-2016 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Is is the "Let's Bash MCU" day again? I thought we celebrated that just a few months ago.
    Happens about every MCU, Fox, or WB super hero release.

So... with MCU going to 3 movies a year and WB the same... be prepared for it about once a month.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html