Default Will Marvel's "Star Wars" deal with the ESB-ROTJ gap?

The last Darth Vader comic pretty much set things up for "Empire", with most of the elements for Vader's status in ESB pretty much in place. Star Wars has been pretty much connected with the Vader comic here and there, especially the first couple of arcs, "Vader Down" and "Rebel Jail" (Which featured Aphra). Should Marvel move beyond the second film though? Granted, most of what transpired to the main characters can be inferred from ROTJ's dialogue; but it didn't stop the now non-canon EU from adding some stuff there, most notably the "Shadows of the Empire" event in 1996.

While "Shadows" of course is now non-canon, at least the organization Black Sun remains in canon, as the 2008-2013 "Clone Wars" cartoon is still canon, and used the criminal organization Black Sun which was introduced in the novel/comic/game. Apart from featuring a rivalry between Vader and it's leader, the storyline also dealt a bit with them tracking down Han (Fett having had to make a few pit stops, and evade other bounty hunters on his way to Tatooine) and the Bothans stealing the information about the second Death Star. Should the comics deal with this gap year, or just continue telling stories in the ANH-ESB gap (supposed to be around three years) with the ocassional flashback issues featuring Obi-Wan and (soon) Yoda?
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I think they should do a Boba Fett series similar to the Vader series to bridge the ESB/ROTJ Gap. As for the main series I imagine at some point they will have to either do a time jump or relaunch as a volume 2 and pick up during that time frame. Then will similarly do a volume 3 after VII-IX which covers ROTJ-TFA.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

I am sure they plan to milk every single penny out of it so... yeah
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I wish they'd do a story with an Ewok bounty hunter partnered up with an HK droid. I'm 100% serious about that.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum