Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Besides, the audience in attendance doesn't get a say in who won.
    I am curious, what is your country's view on the current presidential election?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Sniper View Post
    I am curious, what is your country's view on the current presidential election?
    We pretty much can't comprehend that Trump is even allowed to run. Him having even a glimmer of a hope of winning is pretty scary. I mean, we probably have mor corrupt politicians than the rest of Europe combined, and we have never seen anything like Trump in politics. Not even in the scary far-right neo-nazi-leaning parties.

People who do not believe Trump has even the slightest change of winning pretty much consider America the world's laughing stock at the moment. He embarasses you worldwide.
    Last edited by Carabas; 10-28-2016 at 02:28 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    We pretty much can't comprehend that Trump is even allowed to run. Him having even a glimmer of a hope of winning is pretty scary. I mean, we probably have mor corrupt politicians than the rest of Europe combined, and we have never seen anything like Trump in politics. Not even in the scary far-right neo-nazi-leaning parties.

People who do not believe Trump has even the slightest change of winning pretty much consider America the world's laughing stock at the moment. He embarasses you worldwide.
    Is Trump one of the most hated people in Europe right now?

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Sniper View Post
    Is Trump one of the most hated people in Europe right now?
    I think Europe is more concerned with their own problems, what with the situation in Syria and the Middle East, the constant terrorist threat and the mliions of migrants seeking refuge all over Europe plus the fallout from the U.K. brexit vote. I think the US presidential race is seen by most as more of a distracting sideshow which showcases just what a dire political situation exists currently in the US.

Ultimate Member

"Pew poll: Trump at 9% with Europeans"

"Good thing for Donald Trump that he isn't running for office in Europe.

Just 9% of Europeans surveyed have confidence in the presumptive Republican nominee to do the right thing in world affairs, according to a new Pew Research Center poll Wednesday.

Eighty-five percent of respondents in 10 EU countries said they have no confidence in Trump, who has described his foreign policy doctrine as "America First."

Trump's rival, Hillary Clinton, earned much more positive marks among Europeans, with 59% saying they have confidence in the former secretary of state. Twenty-seven percent expressed no confidence in Clinton, Pew found."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politi...trump-clinton/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    I think Europe is more concerned with their own problems, what with the situation in Syria and the Middle East, the constant terrorist threat and the mliions of migrants seeking refuge all over Europe plus the fallout from the U.K. brexit vote. I think the US presidential race is seen by most as more of a distracting sideshow which showcases just what a dire political situation exists currently in the US.
    Well... all of that except the Brexit is fallout from the last time Americans elected a doofus for president. And George W. Bush didn't just wreck America's economy, he did a good number on ours too. American problems tend to balloon out into global problems.

He'd still get his arse handed to him, because he's an incompetent idiot.

Amazing Member

Bill Clinton or anyone else, Trump loses. The man just doesn't understand what a debate is or how to have one, the only person that I can think of in recent political history who might be a fair fight is Palin. Both ramble and say nothing of substance but are good at riling up the base.

Fantastic Member

Bill Clinton versus Ronald Reagan in his prime?

Hashtag fantasy debate club

Incredible Member Prisoner 6655321's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Aston View Post
    Bill Clinton versus Ronald Reagan in his prime?

Hashtag fantasy debate club
    Ehh... hashtag overrated. Not to imply that he was lacking in smarts but Reagan wasn't so much any kinda genius as much as he was a pretty good actor. His success in debates and what not came less from having good points and much more from having amazing delivery. Clinton on the other hand was / is a great speaker but also a very smart guy. That said, the Clintons are such "third way democrats" that the two guys would probably just keep agreeing with each other and telling jokes while everyone applauded loudly.
    Did you know that every atom in our bodies was once part of a star? Think about that… EVERYTHING changes. Caterpillars turn into butterflies and stars turn into @$$holes.