Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Death of X #4 Preview

BANNED

SUNFIRE! I missed you, boo!

Is that....Alchmey from X-factor? So this is the terrible thing Scott does, using Alchemy to alter the cloud?

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Cool. I wonder who this new person is, a mutant or an inhuman. The art looks nice.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Magik sure is looking like a massive hypocrite for wanting to lock up Sunfire for having been on Cyclops' side so far, she's got less then an issue left to prove otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    Cool. I wonder who this new person is, a mutant or an inhuman. The art looks nice.
    That totally looks like Alchemy. He's an older character with the mutant ability to alter the chemical composition of stuff. I'm guessing Scott's gonna make him change the cloud to affect humans ala Legacy Virus.

Sure looks like Alchemy. Did he change a huge part of the cloud to solid gold and kill thousands of people?

With Illyana around, taking care of enemies is pretty straight forward. Just ask Anole or mohawk Inhuman here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    That totally looks like Alchemy. He's an older character with the mutant ability to alter the chemical composition of stuff. I'm guessing Scott's gonna make him change the cloud to affect humans ala Legacy Virus.
    I think that will be the end result, which is why there were two clouds, but is now only one. However, I doubt it's Scott's intent. Somehow Alchemy probably makes the cloud toxic to humans, for which gets Scott the blame.

My money is on Scott [or Emma posing as Scott] having Alchemy try to destroy the cloud or render it inert but something goes horribly wrong. No way do any of the X-Men actively try to make the cloud toxic to humans, too. Well, then there's Emma...
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Sure looks like Alchemy. Did he change a huge part of the cloud to solid gold and kill thousands of people?

With Illyana around, taking care of enemies is pretty straight forward. Just ask Anole or mohawk Inhuman here.
    Scott/Emma: You had one job Alchemy! One job!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mighty Member

Typical Cyclops, get other mutants to do all the work and take all the credit. He did the same thing with his revolution. Only this time it may have backfired, but I'm sure marvel will work their magic and cyclops will come out smelling like a rose, he always does.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Sunfire doesn't look healthy in the background there.

Also, what is that green stone on Cyclops hand? Very curious.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

HAHAHAHAHA Did Magik just throw Daisuke into Limbo!? LOL that's messed up AND FUNNY. hahahahaa

Um what's with that greed orb on Scotts hand.

Wait wasn't it said in DoX that there are 2 clouds floating about at that point? (Correct me if I'm wrong) but I get the impression that there is only one cloud about during the 'current' timeline. Maybe Alchemy gets rid of one and then is stopped by the inhumans before getting to the second thereby escalating the situation further to whatever 'horrible' thing Cyclops does.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    Ahh, ok. Thanks for answering.

It looks like we might be missing a page or two. On the first page Alchemy looks fine but the next his shirt is ripped and he is bleeding.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur