Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Spider-Man and [Insert MCU Character]. What Would You Like to See?

Now that Spider-Man is officially part of the MCU(which I think most people would agree that it is great for him), what sort of interaction would you like to see between Spider-Man and other MCU characters?

I think it was awesome to see Spider-Man, Iron Man and Captain America on the big screen together. When Stark goes to recruit Peter, is one of the best part of the movie.

I, for one would like to see Steve's reaction when he finds out that SM's really just a kid not even out of school.

Hank Pym and Peter, just talking science.

Astonishing Member

Spider-Man done right at last. Keep the version of Spidey in Captain America: Civil War with MCU character interaction. Liked Spider-Man with Iron Man and Captain America. Want to see Spider-Man with Doctor Strange after JMS work with the two and the performances of the two actors.

Incredible Member Highland Chicken's Avatar

Spidey interrupting a Daredevil/Kingpin fight to tell fat jokes.
    "I can talk to spiders"
    - Kaine Parker

I'd love to see him interact with the Netflix heroes and villains, and focus on Spidey fighting organized crime and the mob boss members of his Rogues Gallery, but that's probably a longshot .

I would love for T'challa to take him to Wakanda.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

The Wasp (Janet van Dyne of course) having a fun caper with Pete and showing incredibly real elder sister/younger brother dynamics. Kathryn Immonen actually wanted to write this story when she was approached for Avenging but since Jan was "dead" at the time, she had to settle for She-Hulk instead.

Would love to see Marvel get the rights for Fantastic Four , and get a team up with Torch

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    The Wasp (Janet van Dyne of course) having a fun caper with Pete and showing incredibly real elder sister/younger brother dynamics. Kathryn Immonen actually wanted to write this story when she was approached for Avenging but since Jan was "dead" at the time, she had to settle for She-Hulk instead.
    Oh wow, I never knew that .

I liked the She-Hulk story, and Pete and Jen pair up well together, but I would've loved to have seen a Spidey and Wasp team-up and Kathryn to write Jan .

Jon Berenthal said he and Tom Holland did their auditions together so maybe seeing them interact would be fun.

I'm more interested in seeing him interact with the other teen heroes but those are in the tv showsso that might be tricky.

I guess him interacting with Hawkeye and Ant-man would be interesting since they are both dads so i guess you can have them wonder if they would be ok with their kids being superheroes.

he'd probably geek out over Vision and be awkward around BW. He could have a crush on JJ/Trish which would be a funny callback to him and Jessica going to the same school together.

I've always loved the way Peter and Steve interacted in the comics, they get along more then most do with Pete at first, but there's always a certain amount of awe that Peter has while talking or fighting with/against Captain America. Would love to see more of that (plus bonding over NY and history) Also Peter's bluntness would give us stuff like this:

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Is it even possible for Luke Cage, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, or Iron Fist to show up in an MCU movie, even though they are on the Netflix series. I mean, they are all in NYC right?

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard200904 View Post
    Is it even possible for Luke Cage, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, or Iron Fist to show up in an MCU movie, even though they are on the Netflix series. I mean, they are all in NYC right?
    I think it could theoretically happen (no problems with the rights), but, as I understand it, the very different schedules and timeframes that the movies and TV shows need make it very hard to sync things up.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Chicken View Post
    Spidey interrupting a Daredevil/Kingpin fight to tell fat jokes.
    LMAO. As much as I'd like to see that, from what I've seen of the Daredevil series it wouldn't really fit the tone that they're going for with that series, I'd still love it though.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    I think it could theoretically happen (no problems with the rights), but, as I understand it, the very different schedules and timeframes that the movies and TV shows need make it very hard to sync things up.
    That, and the Netflix shows have a very different audience then the movies, which is another reason why there's some hesitation to feature them.

You don't want kids watching an Avengers movies to go on Netflix and watch Daredevil.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Since they're both confirmed for Avengers: Infinity War --- Spider-Man and Gamora, with Gamora being as exasperated by him as she is by a certain other Peter she knows.
    The spider is always on the hunt.