All-New Member

Cool "Distant Relatives" by JG Paris on Amazon Sept/2016.

Hi all, JG Paris here. Amazon just released in September my new novel, DISTANT RELATIVES, Not everything buried in the ground is from Earths past. Check it out and provide me any feedback. Have the movie script by the same name as well and its Out-and-about right now with studios, fingers crossed. Quick note, get thru the first five chapters before you form any opinions, (you'll know why). Thanks.
    Jeff.

SUMMARY

Not everything buried for thousands of years is from our past.

Mark Weaver, an archeologist, is hoping to find something, anything to help jump-start his career. Just as the last of his grant funds are about to dry up, Yreka. He digs up a 6000 year old “SOMETHING” from the past, but it’s not OUR past when he discovers it's an alien spacecraft. After finding it still flies, Mark learns to fly it and starts to venture further and further out from its hiding place near his home out into space. This is not without some risk, after all, with NASA and NSA, not to mention the Chinese and Russian birds, he decides to head even further out each trip. When on his latest trip out he gets near the Moon, he suddenly loses control of the ships when an autopilot takes over and brings him around the back-dark side of the Moon and as he approaches a dark slit in one of the Moons canyons, Mark realizes he is about to make another History changing discovery, one he is terrified to find out about.

All-New Member

Ok, looks like a new author trying to get people to read their novel on Amazon a non-starter. I have the script as well out for review by two production studios but lets see how the novel does. Released on Sept1, limited release to date but next two months will tell. Take care all?.
    JG PARIS out.