Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

John's quite gifted, too. He had fingertip sex with Zatanna in JLD. He could be having sex all the time in all his appearances, and we'd be mostly ignorant of it. The dirty dirty man.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidocq View Post
    Damn, wasn't Berger's Vertigo awesome?
    Has there been any word on what she's doing these days? Workwise, is she up to anything?
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Hasn't Shade bounced back and forth between transgender/transsexual?

Someone bring that Hopkins dude to this thread please because I am sure he will be pleased.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Did the OP not get a satisfactory answer the last time he started this same thread...?
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Has there been any word on what she's doing these days? Workwise, is she up to anything?
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/06/...ic-novel-line/
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Vell View Post
    I think Constantine would have sex with an oyster if it got him what he wanted.
    Pretty much.

I'd think he's mainly straight, but up for anything.

Godbear gave me this name SpyrabKiller's Avatar
    In your head, on the TV Screen, hey buddy I'm warning you to turn it off

Quote Originally Posted by Tupiaz View Post
    Satisfying the women? As long as there is no homosexual interaction between participants in an orgy all of them will be straight. You are not bisexual just because you have sex with a women in a room with another man. You are bisexual if you like having sex with both men and women.
    Have you ever been in an orgy?

An orgy is where people have sex in one massive clusterfuck.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Did the OP not get a satisfactory answer the last time he started this same thread...?
    well kind of. I also wanted to know if all the Constantine's were bi or just the one from verdigo or what ? like I said before I was thinking of adding Constantine to my list of heroes. I solved the lightning lad problem but there still are problems with some other heroes i'm still trying to find answers for.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    Then why would he allow another guy in his orgy?

It certainly can't be to talk about sports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupiaz View Post
    Satisfying the women? As long as there is no homosexual interaction between participants in an orgy all of them will be straight. You are not bisexual just because you have sex with a women in a room with another man. You are bisexual if you like having sex with both men and women.
    Techically, Tupiaz is right. There are instances when an orgy includes more than one heterosexual man, but that doesn't mean that the men have sex with one another. In those cases, they just form male/female couplings and then after a while, everyone switches partners. Two heterosexual men can even have sex with the same woman at the same time, but...that is something we don't need to be discussing here.

HOWEVER, John Constantine has been established as a bisexual character. I think even Moore wrote him as such, giving him female and male lovers.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    John's quite gifted, too. He had fingertip sex with Zatanna in JLD. He could be having sex all the time in all his appearances, and we'd be mostly ignorant of it. The dirty dirty man.
    There's a word for that. Its called fingering (or finger-blasting). And, weirdly, I don't remember that happening.

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    HOWEVER, John Constantine has been established as a bisexual character. I think even Moore wrote him as such, giving him female and male lovers.
    Moore didn't in Swamp Thing, but to be fair, he didn't do all that much to define the character beyond being a mystery man. We do get some of John's sexual history-- he has a relationship with Emma, he makes out a little with Judith in the Brujeria's cave, and it's revealed that John and Zatanna had a relationship in the past, which Zatara does not approve of. Rick Veitch fleshed out the character a bit more in his run, but he only had sex with the woman who could devine from entrails. (Still one of my favorite Constantine appearances. John plays 'crossover' with an autistic boy and his superhero figures.) It's Jamie Delano who really first introduced the idea when Zed asks John's gay friend Ray Monde if they had ever been together. Neil Gaiman flirts with the idea in his one-off issue, but we don't get any actual mention of John's bisexuality until John Smith's issue.

I think 99% of Constantine fans would agree that he's bisexual, though. I certainly believe that he is.