Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Congrats on the good review it's well deserved. Just finished my copy and wanna let you know this was an amazing read. I can't wait for the next issue.

By the way, is this a mini or an ongoing?
    I think it is an 8 issue mini, unfortunately.

Spectacular Member

actually it is a 3 arc story, done in 3 minis. of course this depends on the sales really, but there is a very epic story behind it all if i do say so myself

so itf all goes well we are actually talking 24 issues, done in increments of 8 issues a year per arc

Quote Originally Posted by nebezial View Post
    actually it is a 3 arc story, done in 3 minis. of course this depends on the sales really, but there is a very epic story behind it all if i do say so myself

so itf all goes well we are actually talking 24 issues, done in increments of 8 issues a year per arc
    Interesting, thanks for clarifying. I am much more interested now.

BANNED

I liked it would have liked to meet more of the cast but besides that it was good.

Spectacular Member

yeah it takes by issue 3 to get everone fully in but majority of them will join in issue 2... when i introduce my personal favorite characters. mia and james

Neither chicken nor egg. Dizzy D's Avatar

Wanted to pick up this and Spread this week. They didn't have Spread anymore, but I quite liked this. I think the number of characters for a first issue was just fine, no need to introduce everybody at once.

I loved everything about it! The characters are likeable, the art is jaw-dropping, and the mythology seems like it has a lot of depth. There is a lightness/quirkiness to it even when it is dealing with potentially grim subject matter. Can't wait for more!

Oh wow, I really hope this does well cuz I'm selfish and need you to complete this
    yeah it takes by issue 3 to get everone fully in but majority of them will join in issue 2... when i introduce my personal favorite characters. mia and james
    I already love the characters so I honestly can't imagine what could possibly make those guys so good that they're your favorites. Hehe I'm excited.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider