Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Da Boat View Post
    They should start from scracth and get another actor that's not gonna be a Peter Parker clone.
    they should hire sam raimi if they are going for a spider-man flavor

BANNED

Disappointing to say the least.

BANNED

They should start from scratch and get another actor that's not gonna be a Peter Parker clone.
    too late for that he is also set to appear in the two part justice league movie

Every single day, hearing news on the latest DC film project and I'm beginning to wonder if life really is worth living.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewBatman82 View Post
    too late for that he is also set to appear in the two part justice league movie
    Peter is akward, barry came off creepy in that trailer, funny but a bit emo creepy. You dont worry peter has dead animal bodys burried under his floor boards. That trailer gave me a serial killer vibe iono why. Really was hoping we got some that dope energy in a flash movirle. Hopefully the next director isnt tim burton lol seriously need someone like rick to brighten flash up after snyders done with him(to be fair snyder might make a JL thats fun fun and not all gloom and doom.)

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    they should hire sam raimi if they are going for a spider-man flavor
    I actually think thats a good pick. I hated toby as spidey but those movie hit all the right notes id love raimi to do flash or superman movie.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

The main difference with the Edgar Wright thing and this Flash departure is that Wright was hired for Ant-Man before the MCU got under way. He was what they wanted at the time but when the whole shared universe gamble paid off as magnificently as it did they wanted to make some changes to keep everything congruous and he wasn’t on board with it. Seemed like they worked together a lot to get it where Marvel wanted it but in the end they reached an impasse.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Peter is akward, barry came off creepy in that trailer, funny but a bit emo creepy. You dont worry peter has dead animal bodys burried under his floor boards. That trailer gave me a serial killer vibe iono why. Really was hoping we got some that dope energy in a flash movirle. Hopefully the next director isnt tim burton lol seriously need someone like rick to brighten flash up after snyders done with him(to be fair snyder might make a JL thats fun fun and not all gloom and doom.)
    Well, I don't know about all of that. I have never seen the actor in anything before but I will say in that brief JL trailer he gave me more of an Impulse vibe than Barry Flash, still. As far as him being a bit creepy, I mean in that brief clip it's already shown he practically moves through time and I thought it was a good touch, he moves faster than ANYONE while having to hide it, that alone is going to ostracize you in a way that a floating Kal or 1000 year old Diana wouldn't (reflectively speaking). He talks fast thinks fast and even when Bruce showed up he seemed genuinely perplexed as to how and why this one dude is here at this moment. I also like the fact that he kind of has a Flash lair. Yes though that busy-assed costume sucks but the speed effects, the lighting field specifically, were the best I've ever seen including the CW show. Then too John Wesley will always be live action Flash to me.

Unfortunately I still haven't seen Dope, I do own the movie (or reasonable facsimile of) and just haven't gotten around to watching it but It seems to be pretty well received and hope Famuyima gets another shot down the line.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Seriously? What about him in the trailer even implied he was a serial killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Seriously? What about him in the trailer even implied he was a serial killer?
    The flash isnt a serial killer so nothing is gonna imply he is. Its called an hyperbole. He came off emo and a bit creepy. Not akward, like peter but just straight weird. Dont act like you dont know what im talking about flash got all kinds of shit when the trailer came out, only half of it was how stupid the suit looked. If you want to make flash antisocial and weird thats fine but barry allen comes with expectations. Go with Bart because the GA doesnt know who he is and alot less casual comic fans would give a shit. This flash looks like he would fit in a burton movie. The actor ,the suit, the weird quirky attitude.

They should just say this kid comes from an alternative future and he has replaced Barry Allen. Warner has mentioned that they may touch upon the idea of the Multiverse and parallel Universes. That would explain why this Justice League has members with messed up various ages as if they come from a different timelines, coming at different points in their lives. Like we have a new Superman yet Batman is middle aged, Barry is a kid, Diana, not sure. I prefer if the JLA would be people around the same age, starting at the some point, personally.

The actor playing Jay Garrick in the TV show should be Barry Allen. The guy playing Barry Allen on the TV show should be Wally West. The guy playing Barry Allen in the movies should be Impulse. You do a crosstime reality epic adventure in Justice League 2 where the TV guys meets with the movie counterparts and all of it is revealed.

BANNED

They should just say this kid comes from an alternative future and he has replaced Barry Allen. Warner has mentioned that they may touch upon the idea of the Multiverse and parallel Universes. That would explain why this Justice League has members with messed up various ages as if they come from a different timelines, coming at different points in their lives. Like we have a new Superman yet Batman is middle aged, Barry is a kid, Diana, not sure. I prefer if the JLA would be people around the same age, starting at the some point, personally.

The actor playing Jay Garrick in the TV show should be Barry Allen. The guy playing Barry Allen on the TV show should be Wally West. The guy playing Barry Allen in the movies should be Impulse. You do a crosstime reality epic adventure in Justice League 2 where the TV guys meets with the movie counterparts and all of it is revealed.
    DC comic movies and DC comic TV shows are separate they lay down that info back in 2014

BANNED

Good for him. If I was James Wan, I would take a hike too. I wouldn't want to be forced to follow Hack Snyder's visions for these characters and shitty ass casting.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

I have the sneaking suspicion that Geoff Johns and John Berg being elevated at WB is what sparked the differences. Johns' is a huge Flash fan. I imagine he wanted something the director didn't see would fit in his Flash movie.

Perhaps it's the double edged sword of having someone like Geoff Johns attached to oversee the film properties. Johns has a lot of pull at DC and his fingers are in many different pies (titles), also his influence can be felt on the Flash TV show as well.

The flash isnt a serial killer so nothing is gonna imply he is. Its called an hyperbole. He came off emo and a bit creepy. Not akward, like peter but just straight weird. Dont act like you dont know what im talking about flash got all kinds of shit when the trailer came out, only half of it was how stupid the suit looked. If you want to make flash antisocial and weird thats fine but barry allen comes with expectations. Go with Bart because the GA doesnt know who he is and alot less casual comic fans would give a shit. This flash looks like he would fit in a burton movie. The actor ,the suit, the weird quirky attitude.
    I genuinely do not know what you're talking about. Barry was not emo or creepy in that trailer and I'm amazed you can say that about him and not the guy who broke into his home and threw a batarang at him. And you saying you were using hyperbole isn’t exactly helping your case much.

And the few complaints about Barry's personality had to do with him acting more like Bart not emo and creepy.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 11-02-2016 at 10:42 PM.