Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Kevin Spacey shows up as Lex Luthor Sr, and the whole day is saved.
    That would be epic.....

Whose stupid idea was it to make Eisenberg "Lex Jnr" in the first place. So unnecessary.
    Favorites: Batman, Superman, All-New Wolverine, Deathstroke, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, Doom Patrol

Retired

Alexei Luthor is probably Putin's right-hand man.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I honestly would not go forward with the Lex from BvS. I'd evolve him into a separate character from Lex Luthor.

Retired

I was going to say that Eisenberg seems out of place because he's so much younger than all the other actors in the movie, but then I realized he's the same age as Henry Cavill. I guess he just plays young.

Quote Originally Posted by napolid View Post
    Whose stupid idea was it to make Eisenberg "Lex Jnr" in the first place. So unnecessary.
    Is it maybe a nod to the Lex from the Smallville series?
    Wasn't that Lex's father a piece of $#!^ as well who helped to mis-shape Lex as he grew up?
    And don't forget back in the Superman books back in the early 1990s, Lex "died" from Kryptonite poisoning/cancer (or something) and came back in a cloned body as "Lex Jr." (with a full head of red hair and a beard).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Is it maybe a nod to the Lex from the Smallville series?
    Wasn't that Lex's father a piece of $#!^ as well who helped to mis-shape Lex as he grew up?
    And don't forget back in the Superman books back in the early 1990s, Lex "died" from Kryptonite poisoning/cancer (or something) and came back in a cloned body as "Lex Jr." (with a full head of red hair and a beard).

Red Lion Lex!!!

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I was going to say that Eisenberg seems out of place because he's so much younger than all the other actors in the movie, but then I realized he's the same age as Henry Cavill. I guess he just plays young.
    I got that vibe too. Anytime he talks to Superman, I felt like he was a kid yelling at a grown man. There wasn't anything intimidating about his presence, and worse, he wasn't much of a mastermind AT ALL.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I got that vibe too. Anytime he talks to Superman, I felt like he was a kid yelling at a grown man. There wasn't anything intimidating about his presence, and worse, he wasn't much of a mastermind AT ALL.
    Imagine those lines said stoicly and by Spacey