Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeBeherit View Post
    I think considering the name of this arc is called 'Scare Tactics', this might in fact be staged. My conspiracy senses say that Roger made a deal with the Hobgoblin to scare Jessica into quit being a hero. This way Roger gets to be with Jess and Hobgoblin gets one more hero off the streets.
    Oh wow. I like that theory.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I agree. Spider-Woman should have more readers for as great as it is!

I'm STILL torn on whether Roger is alive or not. Part of me is starting to feel like he's really gone just going by what the solicitations say. And (and here is me being a horrible horrible person) I feel like if he were to be alive at this point it would almost be...I dunno. I think it would lessen the s takes of the story.

That said, either way, Hobgoblin messed with the wrong Spider that's for sure. He's not going to know what hit him. I hope Jess proves why her motto is "To know her is to fear her" That's all I'm sayin'.
    do we know which Hobgoblin it is?

It's Roderick Kingsley so sayeth Hopeless in an interview a few months back.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

It's Roderick Kingsley so sayeth Hopeless in an interview a few months back.
    cool. thanks. he's my favorite (nothing against Phil). that said, I hope that Jessica puts him in the hospital. come to think of it, that would make her more successful than Peter. Roderick, famously, avoided capture by Spider-man; by using a decoy. oh and it's obvious that Roger isn't dead. I just hope that they don't have him take a heel turn, at some point. Porcupine: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D does sound kind of cool. he could pal around with Demolition Man.

Oh wow. I like that theory.
    Me too! Jess isn't giving up being a superhero so the deal needs to be renogotiated the hard way. I'm still hopeful that Roger is very much alive and will play a major part in this arc.