Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbmasta View Post
    It was Godhead with Indigo-1. Before that Natromo appeared at the end of Lights Out.
    Talking about that, seems like nobody followed up the whole thing with the Indigos being douches who sold them out to Highfather. In Lightsmith culture that is considered a dick move.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
    Talking about that, seems like nobody followed up the whole thing with the Indigos being douches who sold them out to Highfather. In Lightsmith culture that is considered a dick move.
    There were only three issues between the end of Godhead and the start of Convergence, when New Guardians and Red Lanterns ended. Green Lantern was being retooled for the Renegade arc as part of DC You, Green Lantern Corps was getting the Lost Army mini-series and Sinestro was put on pause for a couple of months.

Not much chance to explore the impact of the Indigo Tribe's betrayal, but they were usually reclusive unless there was a cosmic crisis or something so being ignored won't be an issue for them. If the other Corps wanted to take them to task, then the Indigos can channel any emotion, and are able to teleport. They must be one of the only Corps that haven't been beaten before or suffered any major losses. Even in Secret of the Indigo Tribe, Hal left with Sinestro because they let him leave. Actually, how many Indigo Tribe fatalities have there been confirmed to be? I know Black Hand was conditioned into the Tribe, but the Central Battery was offline when he killed himself and rejoined the Black Lantern Corps.

Venditti had the Renegade plan, which seemingly had to be cut short for Rebirth (the stuff with the Grey Agents and looking for the Corps), so maybe the Indigos will come back in a future storyline. We know Larfleez, the Blue Lanterns and possibly Carol are coming back, implying Venditti is opening up the spectrum again.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    - Where the hell were you?

- I was turning into a living construct, I blew up Sinestro and his goons, then I became one with the emotional spectrum. Ring had no connection in there."

I think they would show some understanding.
    "It's been done," says Kyle Rayner.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's kind of funny that we have another major Lantern villain with a cape.

First Parallax, then Sinestro as Parallax, and now Frank as the Phantom Lantern.

The next time Atrocitus shows up I'm expecting him to get a rage upgrade and a matching cape to go with it .
    I think it is made to show how much Frank is a poor man's Hal Jordan by making him look like Hal at his worst while he reaches his own peak.

They must be one of the only Corps that haven't been beaten before or suffered any major losses. Even in Secret of the Indigo Tribe, Hal left with Sinestro because they let him leave. Actually, how many Indigo Tribe fatalities have there been confirmed to be? I know Black Hand was conditioned into the Tribe, but the Central Battery was offline when he killed himself and rejoined the Black Lantern Corps.
    In the Lobo/Sinestro crossover, Lobo killed most of the Indigo Tribe, leaving only Indigo-1/Iroque alive. So like Saint Walker, she's a last survivor that needs to rebuild. Lobo killed most of the Reds too except Bleez, but Atrocitus' blood ritual brought some of them back to life. So we currently have 1 Indigo, 1 Blue, a handful of Reds, Larfleeze around still, Green numbers lowered to a few hundred in the minis. The only corps that are in good shape seem to be Yellow and Violet. Not sure where the other white-ring wielders are that Kyle gave his split rings too, hopefully that is revisited.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    In the Lobo/Sinestro crossover, Lobo killed most of the Indigo Tribe, leaving only Indigo-1/Iroque alive. So like Saint Walker, she's a last survivor that needs to rebuild. Lobo killed most of the Reds too except Bleez, but Atrocitus' blood ritual brought some of them back to life. So we currently have 1 Indigo, 1 Blue, a handful of Reds, Larfleeze around still, Green numbers lowered to a few hundred in the minis. The only corps that are in good shape seem to be Yellow and Violet. Not sure where the other white-ring wielders are that Kyle gave his split rings too, hopefully that is revisited.
    I guess their lack of major presence actually benefitted the Star Sapphires for once .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ian0delond View Post
    I think it is made to show how much Frank is a poor man's Hal Jordan by making him look like Hal at his worst while he reaches his own peak.
    I agree. I think even one of the CBR articles touched on that, too.

As an aside, though, I think capes and cloaks and their equivalents are generally pretty cool, and Frank's is no exception.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    I haven't read any Sinestro outside of the Godhead crossover issues, but do remember seeing Lobo on the cover one time.

A spectrum-wide Corps anthology book would be a great way to return to the White Lantern Corps. There's also the seventh White Ring that we don't know who wears it. We'd also learn how Indigo-1 is coping with being the solo member of the Indigo Tribe, or if she's conditioning, er, recruiting new members. People have killed to join in.

Astonishing Member

Based on what I'm guessing happens down this story they'll offically tie in the two Volthoom's to one another. Frank will become a conduit for Volthoom and become the "First" Power Ring and whatever shenanigans occur will eventually throw Volthoom back to liek ancient E-3 or somesuch where he'll eventually catch up to the Power Ring we saw in Forever Evil finishing the "timeline" we've seen of the Power Ring/Volthoom.

Though I do hope not. I'm still rooting for Frank to actually go heroic even if it's only for a short while.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

I haven't read any Sinestro outside of the Godhead crossover issues, but do remember seeing Lobo on the cover one time.

A spectrum-wide Corps anthology book would be a great way to return to the White Lantern Corps. There's also the seventh White Ring that we don't know who wears it. We'd also learn how Indigo-1 is coping with being the solo member of the Indigo Tribe, or if she's conditioning, er, recruiting new members. People have killed to join in.
    My my small weird opinion, I think the Indigo Tribe should choose beings who are compassionate, not 'reform school for villains.'

I might be bias because I know compassionate people in my life and they have suffer hard times, never being rewarded.

Like I wrote before, this is my small weird opinion, thank you for your time and patience.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    My my small weird opinion, I think the Indigo Tribe should choose beings who are compassionate, not 'reform school for villains.'

I might be bias because I know compassionate people in my life and they have suffer hard times, never being rewarded.

Like I wrote before, this is my small weird opinion, thank you for your time and patience.
    I understand it. I would like to see them ALSO recruit genuinely compassionate people. It could be a way of pooling compassion from them into those who need it more like the inital recruits who were all sociopaths with no remorse. It'd make for a great hook as well. Like maybe have partners where one was the one chosen because of their compassion and the other who was chosen because they in need of it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    I understand it. I would like to see them ALSO recruit genuinely compassionate people. It could be a way of pooling compassion from them into those who need it more like the inital recruits who were all sociopaths with no remorse. It'd make for a great hook as well. Like maybe have partners where one was the one chosen because of their compassion and the other who was chosen because they in need of it.
    He's a killer, she has a bleeding heart. They fight crime!

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    He's a killer, she has a bleeding heart. They fight crime!
    I like both ideas!