Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member

Kenobi's sabre and classic form FTW
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Darth Sidious Lightsaber was pretty awesome as well as his fighting style (Don't know the name of the style though.)
    Last edited by the nomad; 12-22-2016 at 11:19 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    Darth Sidious Lightsaber was pretty awesome as well as his fighting style (Don't know the name of the style though.)
    I suspect he learned it from Streetfighter's Vega/Bison.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Form 3: Soresu
    Made to defend against blasters, and is mostly about defense and anticipating your opponent's moves. Soresu users focus on defending until their opponent tires out and starts making mistakes which they can exploit

would be my choice for fighting I would use a purple with my left and a white with my right if I could have the Darksaber I would take that and wield it with the force while fighting with my style.

darksaber.jpg

and even if I went Dark I would be more of as grey or neutral jedi I mean what if the force could make peace with itself if no1 tries.
    Last edited by Darth Phoenix; 12-28-2016 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pdiz View Post
    http://saberparts.com

This website is perfect for designing lightsabers for you all
    Link is broken.

I'd go with a blue saber. Probably a fighting form that balances offense and defense, although form 3 sounds good.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    Form 3: Soresu
    Made to defend against blasters, and is mostly about defense and anticipating your opponent's moves. Soresu users focus on defending until their opponent tires out and starts making mistakes which they can exploit

would be my choice for fighting I would use a purple with my left and a white with my right if I could have the Darksaber I would take that and wield it with the force while fighting with my style.

darksaber.jpg

and even if I went Dark I would be more of as grey or neutral jedi I mean what if the force could make peace with itself if no1 tries.
    The Darksaber is not actually a Dark Side weapon. It's just a really cool looking lightsaber variant that mostly gets used by non-Force users.

and even if I went Dark I would be more of as grey or neutral jedi...
    That's what Anakin was going for too. No, actually he was trying to be the big good. When you go Dark Side in star Wars, you lose any and all control over what you actually wanted originally.

iMan 42s

My favorite as a kid was Darth Maul's dual bladed lightsaber though every toy or prop I ever got was of Count Dooku's. To be honest, I like them both and are overall my preferences in terms of design and functionality.

I don't know where I saw it but the chainsaw sort of lightsaber is taking things too far and it looks ugly as sin.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.