Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I don't see the Trump support in this video? Though the page crashed so I lost my place in the video.

That being said, Billy Graham is hypocritical so he will lead more people away from Christ.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Seven minutes in, I don't really have a problem with it. That said, it's not like it's miles away from saying anything partisan. The implication is there in a couple of points.

It's not really where I believe the solutions lie, but it's also not my job to tell anyone where they are going to find there piece of mind.
    Thanks for watching it so the rest of us don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor13 View Post
    Anyways, I think calling this gross is the wrong way to go. Demonizing differing political positions undermines democracy. Destroys a people's ability to grow. I will admit, it does seem to be pretty sure who it's going for, and is therefore not strictly non partisan. However, the OP started his own thread, has followed the rules, and has every right to express his views. Just because he's not in the majority of this website, doesn't make them less valid.
    I don't think anyone's arguing otherwise. However, the right to free speech does not mean the right to not have that speech criticized or argued with.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    I don't think anyone's arguing otherwise. However, the right to free speech does not mean the right to not have that speech criticized or argued with.
    Having watched about half so far, "Gross" would be about the last word I'd pick.

Having watched about half so far, "Gross" would be about the last word I'd pick.

I appreciate everyone giving it a shot and watching it. Very open to discussion about it.

What do you think about it

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Franklin Graham is a bigoted piece of **** who won't be happy until he's imposed his version of Christian Fundamentalist Sharia Law on everyone in the country.
    This is pretty much on the nose.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    No thanks, dude, I'm good. I don't need to watch a 30 minute video. I've already made a decision. **** Donald Trump and **** Franklin Graham for perverting Christianity to support this pussy-grabbing racist.

Yea I got to agree. Republicans are basically masters of perverting Religion & Politics. They have been doing it for decades, but it is at an all time high of horribleness as of now.

Oh well, the joke will be on them when they...
    1. Lose their majority hold to the Democrats
    2. Spend eternity burning in Hell for perversing the teachings of Christ into something that more closely resembles the teachings of Adolf Hitler.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Incredible Member Prisoner 6655321's Avatar

Ok, thoughts… from scene of the near car accident with the narrator talking about choices and then cut to a bunch of clips of people making vague references to the gravity of the moment / movement. Are we in trouble “spiritually, racially, economically and politically”? Maybe? I dunno, I'll agree that we've got issues but we probably disagree on what they are. As the video goes on this becomes even more clear that I share a vastly dissimilar set of values held by the makers of this short film. I watched your film, put thought into it and still disagree. Try this one out, this video makes much more sense to me.

Did you know that every atom in our bodies was once part of a star? Think about that… EVERYTHING changes. Caterpillars turn into butterflies and stars turn into @$$holes.