Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041
    Incredible Member

Glad to hear you are enjoying Origins! Which issues did the first volume cover? And I felt the first couple issues of Origins were a bit bland but around issue 3 or 4 the series really started to pick up for me and I've been loving the series since then. I'm up to issue eight at the moment (I'm several months behind on the series like I am with all of the comic series I'm collecting at the moment...). And that was definitely an intentional nod to Lazenby.

And yeah, I think that teaser trailer is just the behind the scenes footage that was released the other month with the new title sequence.

It's just the first six issues, and then the other six are in the next volume. I know what you mean, the intro was a bit slow going, but it did work well once it came full circle I think.

Incredible Member

Is Origins only going for 12 issues total?

Yep, which I suspect I will be sad about

https://www.comicsbeat.com/preview-j...st-adventures/

Incredible Member

Oh, that sucks to hear. I was hoping the series would run for a few years. Maybe a year for each year of the war. Its a shame we wont be getting more of it past issue #12.

Possibly they will come back to it, but I guess their focus is on the present. I'd love to see more of his war work though.

Finally reading my Folio Society edition of Dr No. The novel's centipede scene is so much more unnerving than the film's spider scene.