Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I got Hammerhead this week FYI.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Incredible Member

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I'll need to make it to my comic shop later this week.

I just read it now. The big reveal Kraken was horribly predictable (like, right from the beginning, but then Bond has never been about secret baddies). Good issue over all, the one thing that did surprise me was Moneypenny. I like this Moneypenny! I'm not sure about new image for Bond in Black Box, but I will wait and see it in action before I pass judgement.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Incredible Member

Yeah, so far I'm finding Hammerhead to be a pretty by the numbers Bond story. Its not bad, but it's making miss Ellis's Bond already. And yeah, I'm enjoying Moneypenny taking a more active role in the recent stories and in Skyfall compared to her role in the past. Also found it interesting that they actually gave us M's name in this. I'm enjoying everything I've been hearing and seeing about Black Box so far, so I'm pretty excited for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Yeah, Ben Percys writing the next arc, entitled; Blackbox.
    Yep.

Cannot wait!
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/01...ng-james-bond/

Incredible Member

Finally got the chance to read Leiter #2 today. I am really enjoying this series so far. Its helping make the wait for the first issue of Blackbox to come out more bearable.

Haha, I get you man! I was getting You Only Live Twice flashbacks at the end there :P

Incredible Member

Thank you! I was thinking of that as well but couldn't remember which film it was from. I really should go back and re-watch more of the Connery films.

Incredible Member

Read Hammerhead #5 today. While I thought this issue was better than the previous one, I am glad there is only one issue left in this arc.

I'm not huge on the arc either, its just way too predictable. On the plus side, I really do like this bad ass Moneypenny haha

Incredible Member

Oh yeah, I'm loving Moneypenny in this. I think this version was inspired by the depiction of her in Skyfall.

Bond by my friend Nestablo Ramos.

Incredible Member

That's an awesome drawing of Bond!

That is really good! Does he/she sell art?

What do you all think of Black Box #1? I felt that the ending was a bit silly, I mean, talk about announcing your arrival... I'm trying not to spoil :P

I'm more excited for Service in May!

http://www.cbr.com/kieron-gillen-ant...-bond-service/