Mighty Member

Default Parker industries and civil war 2 speculation

I think with Tony Stark missing after civil war 2, Peter Parker will take his place as super hero industrialist. I believe that PI is going to stick around much longer than most people think.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    I think with Tony Stark missing after civil war 2, Peter Parker will take his place as super hero industrialist. I believe that PI is going to stick around much longer than most people think.
    Maybe. We do know that PI is still around after Cw2 atleast and fullfilling some of the same roles Stark use to do.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bor View Post
    Maybe. We do know that PI is still around after CWII at least and fullfilling some of the same roles Stark use to do.
    ....As it was pretty obvious with AVENGERS #1.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    I really hope so. Peter is worthier than this that Tony.

However, there's something bugging me that I don't get why Marvel hasn't talked about it already. I know Peter wasn't present when Ulisses unleashed the vision about Miles killing Cap (even although I'm convinced THAT wasn't what the vision actually showed), but it's obvious Peter will soon knows about why half of Marvel Universe is going after Miles suddenly. When that happens, which will be his reaction? I mean, I'm pretty sure Peter will protect Miles with his own life if he has to.

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I really hope so. Peter is worthier than this that Tony.

However, there's something bugging me that I don't get why Marvel hasn't talked about it already. I know Peter wasn't present when Ulisses unleashed the vision about Miles killing Cap (even although I'm convinced THAT wasn't what the vision actually showed), but it's obvious Peter will soon knows about why half of Marvel Universe is going after Miles suddenly. When that happens, which will be his reaction? I mean, I'm pretty sure Peter will protect Miles with his own life if he has to.
    I hope that Peter helps Miles better than Tony did to Peter in the other Marvel Civil War. On a better note, who's on board at PI with Pete?
    Last edited by DieHard200904; 11-06-2016 at 02:11 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    ....As it was pretty obvious with AVENGERS #1.
    I was trying to avoid getting into spoiler area, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard200904 View Post
    I hope that Peter helps Miles better than Tony did to Peter in the other Marvel Civil War. On a better note, who's on board at PI with Pete?
    Amen to that, Tony was a terrible mentor for Peter.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Amen to that, Tony was a terrible mentor for Peter.
    IKR!!! I am going to take a while and guess that Parker Industries might be related to wherever Tony is. If Tony comes back, that sounds like a likely way for Marvel to not have a place for Parker Industries and put Peter Parker back to being not a CEO anymore. That or the Clone Conspiracy.