Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default ran into a pretty obnoxious mcdonalds employee last night.....

picked up some mcdonalds on the way out of doing grocery shopping at walmart and the person taking my order seemed obnoxious as hell for two big reasons

1.Kept Insisting to me that they don't sell double cheeseburgers but then later mentioned selling mcdoubles(which are in fact double cheeseburgers)
    2.then told me they don't sell shakes but do sell Mcflurries...the machine wasn't even busted she just refused to make one and instead said they don't sell those

and while waiting for my order i saw another customer get lectured on how they don't sell double cheeseburgers or cheeseburgers in general....

are you sure you were at a McDonalds?
    The J-man

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    are you sure you were at a McDonalds?
    yeah I'm pretty sure what with the mcdonalds logo plastered everywhere and people taking orders for food

this was one of those indoors mcdonalds you typically see in some walmarts so i shouldn't be too surprised at the employee's acting a bit strange

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

McDonald's makes a weird distinction between a double cheeseburger and a McDouble. The double cheeseburger has one more slice of cheese. **eyeroll** That distinction made, this server's delivery of said info seems to be...lacking.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    McDonald's makes a weird distinction between a double cheeseburger and a McDouble. The double cheeseburger has one more slice of cheese. **eyeroll** That distinction made, this server's delivery of said info seems to be...lacking.
    They introduced the McDouble to save money by putting one less slice of cheese and putting in on the dollar menu.

My world was crushed when this happened. I was full on bulking for lifting and would routinely walk right next door for 1$ double cheeseburgers.

The McDouble was a crisis lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

but this person actually claimed they don't even sell double cheeseburgers or milkshakes it was ticking me off big time that one thing i wanted to order(a shake)i couldn't get because the person working the register was confident that mcdonalds milkshakes don't exist

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    but this person actually claimed they don't even sell double cheeseburgers or milkshakes it was ticking me off big time that one thing i wanted to order(a shake)i couldn't get because the person working the register was confident that mcdonalds milkshakes don't exist
    She was technically correct. The best kind of correct.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    She was technically correct. The best kind of correct.
    then i guess they should have updated the menu if mcdonalds doesn't sell shakes

i don't remember having to say something specific just to get a milkshake in the past

BANNED

then i guess they should have updated the menu if mcdonalds doesn't sell shakes

i don't remember having to say something specific just to get a milkshake in the past
    Technically, McDonalds also doesn't sell milkshakes. Because they don't put ice cream in their concoctions they just call them Shakes.

There is ice cream in a McFlurry. If you asked for a milkshake this would explain the behavior. Sorta.

Maybe you just ran into the world's most pedantic drive-through employee.

BANNED

i just asked for a chocolate shake and was simply told mcdonalds doesn't sell shakes but they do sell mcflurry's

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

You know, they do put the dumbest employees on the drive-through on purpose (because if they screw up your order, you're unlikely to take the time to go all the way back to fix it). Maybe you just ran into that, because this one sounds about IQ equivalent to a grapefruit.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

BANNED

You know, they do put the dumbest employees on the drive-through on purpose (because if they screw up your order, you're unlikely to take the time to go all the way back to fix it). Maybe you just ran into that, because this one sounds about IQ equivalent to a grapefruit.
    the problem with that is this was one of those mcdonalds located inside walmart....meaning i had to be face to face with this person

the problem with that is this was one of those mcdonalds located inside walmart....meaning i had to be face to face with this person
    Your frist mistake was going ot walmart
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Your frist mistake was going ot walmart
    where i live....there's not much of a choice you either go to walmart or go to one of the other grocery stores that has fewer options and less variety when it comes to what you want to buy(I.E You Buy what they have available rather than what you actually want to buy)

BANNED

I wonder if it's there's a more limited menu at the ones inside Wal-Marts?