Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    They have made her weaker.
    I haven't read any article or interview that states this.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I haven't read any article or interview that states this.
    Ditto. If anything it seems like Jen may have more strength then ever before and she is struggling due to controlling it. Besides, even if they did do something like weaken her, what hero has not been through such a storyline?

why is she gray?
    Because Thanos whacked her hard. Then when she got out of her coma, the first thing she hears is that Hawkeye has assassinated Bruce! Needless to say, she's ANGRY. That's why.

They have made her weaker. I do not accept this.
    Really?? I'd say getting hit with a Thanos-busting missile, then getting full-force whacked by Thanos and surviving is potentially her strongest feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think she'll still go as She-Hulk, and the change is only on the title of the book. Like Riri, the book is still caled Invincible Iron Man, but her codename is Ironheart.

They have made her weaker. I do not accept this.

After reading the article I am much more postive with the direction for Jen.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Because Thanos whacked her hard. Then when she got out of her coma, the first thing she hears is that Hawkeye has assassinated Bruce! Needless to say, she's ANGRY. That's why.

What or who is she angry at, though? Thanos for putting her in a coma? Ulysses for having the vision that Banner was going to kill everyone? Danvers for using that vision to lead everyone to confront Banner which leads to his death?Hawkeye for shooting Banner dead or Banner for coming up with the plan for Barton to shoot him dead? Or maybe even herself for lying helpless in a coma while Banner was shot dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    What or who is she angry at, though? Thanos for putting her in a coma? Ulysses for having the vision that Banner was going to kill everyone? Danvers for using that vision to lead everyone to confront Banner which leads to his death?Hawkeye for shooting Banner dead or Banner for coming up with the plan for Barton to shoot him dead? Or maybe even herself for lying helpless in a coma while Banner was shot dead?
    Questions that will possible be answered in the book itself. I think it may be a combination of the above. I am certainly hoping her and Carol get into some sort of grudge match over how she has delt with CWII/Ulysses.

Maybe she's angry at Brian Michael Bendis and how he just can't leave her alone ?

All good options. Remember that emotions aren't rational, especially grief. People handle grief in different ways. For a lot of people, even if a loved one dies quietly and comfortably in a bed, surrounded by loved ones, of natural causes, there may still be a sense of anger about losing them.