Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Anyone playing the Telltale Batman game?

I thought it was X Box 1 only, but I was happy to find out that the Telltale game is also available for XB360. Just bought and am playing through Episode 1.

Anyone else play this yet? Gotta say I'm enjoying it so far, interesting story. Though there's a few things I'm unsure of in the narrative, such as:

spoilers:
    Bruce and Oswald Cobblepot being childhood friends.
    end of spoilers

One thing I think they've nailed very well early on is:

spoilers:
    the character and voice of Harvey Dent
    end of spoilers.

Yeah, I've been playing all the recently released episodes and enjoying it quite a bit .

Telltale is definitely spinning a very interesting Batman story with this series.

And agreed on the portrayal of you-know-who .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I've been playing all the recently released episodes and enjoying it quite a bit .

Telltale is definitely spinning a very interesting Batman story with this series.

And agreed on the portrayal of you-know-who .
    I've never played any of the Telltale games before. I like how they change the gameplay up. The detective stuff they have you do is pretty cool.

Was pretty proud to have Gordon notice my lack of lethal force with a thug, when trying to get information in the Warehouse! To me, Batman may be intimidating but he doesn't maim or kill unless absolutely necessary.

Can't wait to play through all the episodes--I notice they're up to 3 already and I still have a ways to go in 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesedique View Post
    I've never played any of the Telltale games before. I like how they change the gameplay up. The detective stuff they have you do is pretty cool.

Was pretty proud to have Gordon notice my lack of lethal force with a thug, when trying to get information in the Warehouse! To me, Batman may be intimidating but he doesn't maim or kill unless absolutely necessary.

Can't wait to play through all the episodes--I notice they're up to 3 already and I still have a ways to go in 1.
    Completely agreed .

I hope you enjoy the rest of the season so far .

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

I was just watching on youtube, but finally gave in because no one was going for the Catwoman choices I wanted to try.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I was just watching on youtube, but finally gave in because no one was going for the Catwoman choices I wanted to try.
    What were your choices, out of curiosity ?

I saved Selina at the debate, then romanced her. I wanted to know if I could avoid the "You don't care about me because you saved Harvey" dialogue.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

I saved Selina at the debate, then romanced her. I wanted to know if I could avoid the "You don't care about me because you saved Harvey" dialogue.
    Same here .

If only you had uploaded your playthrough, I wouldn't have bought the game

ive watched the first one and enjoyed it a lot but wasnt thrilled with this version of penguin

but maybe it will change later

Mighty Member

I wasn't too thrilled when I first heard about this, but this is quickly becoming one of my favorite Batman-related things. Really loving their take on Harvey Dent and the new changes in the mythos.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by The Velour Fog View Post
    ive watched the first one and enjoyed it a lot but wasnt thrilled with this version of penguin

but maybe it will change later
    I think it's saying something that #cobblehot is a thing with Telltale Penguin .

I'm really curious if they're going to stick with "Bruce's dad was just as terrible as the Falcones" thing, or if they have more revelations.

I'm really curious if they're going to stick with "Bruce's dad was just as terrible as the Falcones" thing, or if they have more revelations.
    Well, I'm sure the revelation at the end of episode 3 and going into episode 4 will tie-in to that to some degree.

I can only tolerate this game for so long, before getting bored.

It's not terrible, but I prefer games that require more of my actual involvement.
    Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

Generic condescending passive aggressive elitist statement.