Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love the "Dark Knight Round Table." Also nice to know that Steph and Cass have their own logo's now (or did they always, even as non-Batgirls?) .
    Steph never had a logo in her original Spoiler days, no. Since her costume was just something she threw together out of old clothes, and Batman would only ever accept her into the family for five minutes at a time before changing his mind and banishing her (seriously, he did that like all the time), there was never really a need for one. I think the "Night of the Monster Men" crossover was the first appearance of logos for Steph and post-Flashpoint Cass. (Pre-Flashpoint Cass was never active as anyone but Batgirl, so her logo was always the yellow outline Bat symbol.)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Just calling themselves "The Team" worked fine for the Team in Young Justice,
    Young Justice.jpg

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    Steph never had a logo in her original Spoiler days, no. Since her costume was just something she threw together out of old clothes, and Batman would only ever accept her into the family for five minutes at a time before changing his mind and banishing her (seriously, he did that like all the time), there was never really a need for one. I think the "Night of the Monster Men" crossover was the first appearance of logos for Steph and post-Flashpoint Cass. (Pre-Flashpoint Cass was never active as anyone but Batgirl, so her logo was always the yellow outline Bat symbol.)
    I liked the continued use of symbols for Steph and Cass - I thought that was a really nice note by Tynion and Barrows, carrying over from Monster Men.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

It was a good week in comics. And this issue of 'Tec was up there. Loved the art, the black and red color schemes were cool. Victim Syndicate is a good concept for new threats, much more than the colony imo. I'm REALLY liking this arc so far.
    Last edited by SicariiDC; 11-10-2016 at 09:04 AM.
    "yeah, chum, the devil you say, bunkie" - claremont

Quote Originally Posted by SicariiDC View Post
    It was a good week in comics. And this issue of 'Tec was up there. Loved the art, the black and red color schemes were cool. Victim Syndicate is a good concept for new threats, much more than the colony imo. I'm REALLY liking this arc so far.
    I'm glad it feels slower and creepier than the first arc. That's appropriate for this particular story, and the change of pace is nice after a lot of action.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Spectacular Member marcotheblerd's Avatar

I am enjoying this book. Those villains are creepy as fuck,and I love how they arent just bad to be bad. They have a personal grudge against Batman. Luke is written much better here, and its clear that is he is the Tony Stark of the team. Batwoman has to work out with her issues with him. This book is even making me sympatize with Clayface.

It doesn't make sense for the team to never get a name. This thing isn't some slapdash "oh we were at the right place right time" kind of deal. They purposely assembled and trained this squad, came up with logos and icons for each character and gave them their own base. All very team-y stuff. Its going to come.

Again, love this issue. This is the Luke Fox I've always wanted to read. He's cocky, smart and earnest in a grating way if you're not that kind of person without coming across as unlikable.

Quote Originally Posted by marcotheblerd View Post
    I am enjoying this book. Those villains are creepy as fuck, and I love how they arent just bad to be bad. They have a personal grudge against Batman. Luke is written much better here, and its clear that is he is the Tony Stark of the team. Batwoman has to work out with her issues with him. This book is even making me sympatize with Clayface.
    Luke is great, but I have to agree that Clayface has been a pleasant surprise. I didn't understand why add a villian to the squad, and why Clayface if you need a Bat-villian (cause he's not kicky/punchy) but watching his story develop has been great.

intersting that poison ivy has only been in action for three months.

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    intersting that poison ivy has only been in action for three months.
    That's not at all what was said. It said that the guy who became Mr. Noxious was under Ivy's control for three months, back when she first started out.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    That's not at all what was said. It said that the guy who became Mr. Noxious was under Ivy's control for three months, back when she first started out.
    oh thanks i misinterpreted it, i thought it was suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    oh thanks i misinterpreted it, i thought it was suspicious.
    I read it wrong the first time too. I was like "no way, cmon rebirth" but Caivu is right
    "yeah, chum, the devil you say, bunkie" - claremont

Easily the best of the best books , Great art and great supporting characters.