Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Solicitation for the Amazing Spider-Man arc after Clone Conspiracy

I can't wait!

Also Norman and Parker industries is ending!

We need better comics

BANNED

I'm assuming this is from the Hachette catalogue, since that resembles the format they usually use when listing books. I've seen a similar listing here, but I'm not as familiar with Edelweiss, so I don't know whether or not to consider it a legitimate source.

Norman has been a bit of a loose end, so I've been expecting him to be the focus after Clone Conspiracy. Surprised that this will only be four issues long, but it looks like we are getting the ending of Parker Industries like most people here seem to expect. Just in time for Homecoming! Now if only this means that Slott's entire run can end here and he can leave the book.

Astonishing Member

No!!!! I don't want Parker Industries to end!!!

They are going to make Spider-Man return to the place that Miles Morales is currently occupying? Why they have to be such imbeciles?!!!

The last thing I want is to see Tony Stark smiling when his prediction about Parker ruining his company (Back in "Power Play") comes truth!!!
    Last edited by Ursalink; 11-08-2016 at 03:39 PM.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Already? What about Scorpio and Mockingbird? I've been waiting for Slott to bring in Osborn and this seems like a good finale, but too early!

Lightbulb

Yes, although I do hope Peter regains his position eventually. This time, however, I want him to earn the success on his own rather than piggybacking off a villain's effort. C'mon Pete I believe in you. I know you've got this.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Well, now that I think about it, maybe Peter could save his company if, by any chance, he merges it with Ezekiel Sims's company. I mean, if Ezekiel returns in the Clone Conspiracy, it could be possible.

And now that I think of it, who says "The end of Parker Industries" means the company is going to be destroyed? I mean, Oscorp ended when it merged with Horizon Labs and some other things to become Alchemax. Maybe this means something similar, Parker Industries will merge with other to become a new one.

My theory, if Stark Industries are ruined after Tony Stark's potential end, Peter could bought the remains and create something like "STARKER Industries". Don't you think?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I can't wait!

Also Norman and Parker industries is ending!

Perhaps this also leads to a reunion between Peter and MJ. In Power Play, Peter, MJ, and Regent had a deja vu about the ryv reality. Perhaps ryv will somehow merge with 616 with Peter being husband and father in 616. Could be marvel's version of rebirth.

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Well, now that I think about it, maybe Peter could save his company if, by any chance, he merges it with Ezekiel Sims's company. I mean, if Ezekiel returns in the Clone Conspiracy, it could be possible.

And now that I think of it, who says "The end of Parker Industries" means the company is going to be destroyed? I mean, Oscorp ended when it merged with Horizon Labs and some other things to become Alchemax. Maybe this means something similar, Parker Industries will merge with other to become a new one.

My theory, if Stark Industries are ruined after Tony Stark's potential end, Peter could bought the remains and create something like "STARKER Industries". Don't you think?
    I miss Ezekiel, I also miss the whole concept of the destiny and how Peter was chosen to be Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Perhaps this also leads to a reunion between Peter and MJ. In Power Play, Peter, MJ, and Regent had a deja vu about the ryv reality. Perhaps ryv will somehow merge with 616 with Peter being husband and father in 616. Could be marvel's version of rebirth.
    A person can dream.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Or maybe the 616 versions do some reconciliation on their own. MJ got the hard truth about Tony Stark, it's logical that it will work out all by itself in 616.
    Last edited by DieHard200904; 11-08-2016 at 04:20 PM.

Sounds like it'll be destroyed yeah - but hopefully that won't extend to the Baxter Building, which now doubles up as the new Avengers Tower.

It'll affect Spider-Man 2099 as well, since he works for PI.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

We'd never hear the end of it.

So I guess Norman just fixed his face back to normal, and that's what those bandages were for? I wonder how long before he goes Green Goblin again?

Well, so long Parker Industries, you will not be missed .

And I guess with Parker Industries over and done with, there's the question of what direction they'll take Peter in with the eventual relaunch around Homecoming.

BANNED

I'm not following Iron Man, so I don't know much beyond the "potential end" part, but I'm actually hoping for the reverse, where it's Stark Industries that ends up acquiring Parker Industries. I'm with Celgress, that if Peter were to regain a position like he has know, I'd rather he do it on his own. If Stark Industries acquires Parker Industries, it could provide a reason to remove Parker Industries from the narrative, but not in an embarrassing fashion. That said, I absolutely do not believe that S.I. buying out P.I. is what will happen.

Why would it? Tony's not even currently around and Stark Industries is itself in trouble. If it's removed by corporate takeover, I'd bet on Alchemax. That would cause major tension in the 2099 book.