Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 91 to 96 of 96
  1. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    You're going to take one example from an Iron Man comic and say "See, Tony is the better tactician"?
    you're in denial. I'm not going to post entire story arcs to convince a DC fan of anything. you can read the 5 Nightmares Iron Man run to see more of that stuff. you could read Iron Man: Inevitable. you could just look at the Civil War event to see him strategizing. there was more to it than the fist fight. he was making deals with multiple sources behind the scenes. the guy can plan. if he couldn't, he wouldn't have been leader of the Avengers so frequently.
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  2. #92
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Can I have an issue # please?
    Iron Man/Captain America: Casualties of War. Also how many times has Bruce kept info from Dick or Tim and it hurt them?! Dick has called him out on it many times.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  3. #93
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Stark Unlimited
    Posts
    5,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    you're in denial. I'm not going to post entire story arcs to convince a DC fan of anything. you can read the 5 Nightmares Iron Man run to see more of that stuff. you could read Iron Man: Inevitable. you could just look at the Civil War event to see him strategizing. there was more to it than the fist fight. he was making deals with multiple sources behind the scenes. the guy can plan. if he couldn't, he wouldn't have been leader of the Avengers so frequently.
    Preach it brother!
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

  4. #94
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series
    Posts
    14,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    you're in denial. I'm not going to post entire story arcs to convince a DC fan of anything.
    Just so you know, I grew up a Marvel Fanatic. I was reading DD, Uncanny X-Men, FF, Avengers, Iron Man, Thor, Cap and many others long before I ever started reading DC comics.

    Don't assume you know someone just because of their avatar.

    I've read plenty of Iron Man comics and if you say Tony is a better tactician than Batman is, you're being absolutely ridiculous. Tony isn't even a better tactician than Cap.
    "The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever"--Isaiah 40:8

    “A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy’s shoulder to let him know that the world hadn't ended.”--Batman

    “You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they don’t alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views.”--The Doctor

  5. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Just so you know, I grew up a Marvel Fanatic. I was reading DD, Uncanny X-Men, FF, Avengers, Iron Man, Thor, Cap and many others long before I ever started reading DC comics.

    Don't assume you know someone just because of their avatar.

    I've read plenty of Iron Man comics and if you say Tony is a better tactician than Batman is, you're being absolutely ridiculous. Tony isn't even a better tactician than Cap.
    Cap is most definitely a better tactician than Bruce.
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  6. #96
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series
    Posts
    14,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Preach it brother!
    Alright. Let's let the fans decide. I'll put a poll up and see what everyone thinks. Sound fair?
    "The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever"--Isaiah 40:8

    “A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy’s shoulder to let him know that the world hadn't ended.”--Batman

    “You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they don’t alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views.”--The Doctor

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •