Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    You're going to take one example from an Iron Man comic and say "See, Tony is the better tactician"?
    you're in denial. I'm not going to post entire story arcs to convince a DC fan of anything. you can read the 5 Nightmares Iron Man run to see more of that stuff. you could read Iron Man: Inevitable. you could just look at the Civil War event to see him strategizing. there was more to it than the fist fight. he was making deals with multiple sources behind the scenes. the guy can plan. if he couldn't, he wouldn't have been leader of the Avengers so frequently.

Can I have an issue # please?
    Iron Man/Captain America: Casualties of War. Also how many times has Bruce kept info from Dick or Tim and it hurt them?! Dick has called him out on it many times.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    you're in denial. I'm not going to post entire story arcs to convince a DC fan of anything. you can read the 5 Nightmares Iron Man run to see more of that stuff. you could read Iron Man: Inevitable. you could just look at the Civil War event to see him strategizing. there was more to it than the fist fight. he was making deals with multiple sources behind the scenes. the guy can plan. if he couldn't, he wouldn't have been leader of the Avengers so frequently.
    Preach it brother!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    you're in denial. I'm not going to post entire story arcs to convince a DC fan of anything.
    Just so you know, I grew up a Marvel Fanatic. I was reading DD, Uncanny X-Men, FF, Avengers, Iron Man, Thor, Cap and many others long before I ever started reading DC comics.

Don't assume you know someone just because of their avatar.

I've read plenty of Iron Man comics and if you say Tony is a better tactician than Batman is, you're being absolutely ridiculous. Tony isn't even a better tactician than Cap.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Just so you know, I grew up a Marvel Fanatic. I was reading DD, Uncanny X-Men, FF, Avengers, Iron Man, Thor, Cap and many others long before I ever started reading DC comics.

Don't assume you know someone just because of their avatar.

I've read plenty of Iron Man comics and if you say Tony is a better tactician than Batman is, you're being absolutely ridiculous. Tony isn't even a better tactician than Cap.
    Cap is most definitely a better tactician than Bruce.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Preach it brother!
    Alright. Let's let the fans decide. I'll put a poll up and see what everyone thinks. Sound fair?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor