Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by codystarbuck View Post
    The Secret Empire, actually.

Thing was, only Dracula had its ending broadcast. NBC didn't air the last episode, with the endings for The Secret Empire and Stop Susan Williams. It was shown in Canada and the UK.

As I recall, they used to rebroadcast the Dracula parts and it was later edited into a movie.
    Correct, "Dracula" got its ending with the Count getting the spike and fade to black, IIRC. All the episodes were on YouTube, but they got removed.

Anybody else remember "The Fantastic Journey" which aired in 1977, I believe? It was kind of a "Lost/Sliders" precursor involving the Bermuda Triangle, Atlantis, alternate dimensions and a group of lost souls who banded together to try to get home. Really neat premise; I believe it only lasted 10 episodes.

How many remember watching Panic! on NBC?

Anybody remember 'Villa Alegre'? It was one of the first bilingual kids shows on. They spoke English and Spanish.

Last edited by tkitna; 11-11-2016 at 07:45 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Was the main guy on Fortune Hunter played by the actor that played Kyle Reece in the Terminator movies...or maybe I'm thinking of another similar show...Pro-Stars was fun while it lasted...stupid but fun...
    I think you're thinking of Michael Biehn. The actor that played the main character of Carlton Dial was a British actor named Mark Frankel, he later starred in the series Kindred: The Embrace. Show was cancelled after he died in a motorcycle accident.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    The Charmings?

I remember this show. The actress playing Snow in the first season was hot. Especially when she wore some tight workout gear in one episode. The actress that replaced her in the 2nd season was just so-so.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by 5Eyes View Post
    80's was very fun both in tv and in life maybe I'm being nostalgic but the good seem to out way the bad and there were many bad stuff in the 80's.... and yes I remember Mr. Merlin .. it funny that Excalibur is now just a pole stuck in a pail of cement or something like that..
    Wasn't it a crowbar or tire iron?

All-New Member

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0170513/
    After over twenty years I've finally found the name "The Rocket Boy". I am so happy to know I'm not insane, in this instance that is. I guess this wasn't a miniseries like I originally thought. And now that I know the name I was able to find the whole thing on YouTube, kind of nervous to go back and watch it after I built it up in my head for so long.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Was the main guy on Fortune Hunter played by the actor that played Kyle Reece in the Terminator movies...or maybe I'm thinking of another similar show...Pro-Stars was fun while it lasted...stupid but fun...
    Michael Biehn was in "Adventure Inc." , which I remember chiefly for Karen Cliche.
    "For ten dollars Jason Statham will f*** an explosion in slow motion while a Slayer song plays in the background." - Patton Oswalt

Ultimate Member

I remember that show yeah for her but then the actor that played the third leading role grew close to both of them, being almost like their little brother, before he tragically died...from which the show never recovered...

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    Mad jack the pirate. Good adult style humor.
    Captain Jack with his pal Snook...loved that show....
    I enjoyed Mad Jack greatly, until I figured out it borrows a lot of its jokes verbatim from Blackadder. And I was a huge fan of Bill Kopp's earlier cartoon Eek! The Cat..
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Darkwing Duck, wouldnt say no one remembers it but Darkwing Duck and gargoyles were part of my childhood that never got theyre due imo.

This show aired for all of one season six years ago, and I think it's well on its way to being a forgotten show...which is tragic.