Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    sooo easy to spot the trump supporters. but it is probably for the best to close this thread. not everyone can be reasoned with.
    I would like to know what she has actually accomplished that was any good since the late 70s. Arkansas prison blood?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Likewater View Post
    the United States has stringent immigration policies, some of the roughest in the world.

The United States does not have open boarders, The Unites States exports weapons and drugs are imported because of demand have have a black market due to the drug war.
    No open boarders? Why the push to take in millions of refugees? Why is anyone crying about the wall? Clinton wanted open boarders and Obama was pushing hard for it.

edited cause I was not answering your question
    Last edited by DDD; 11-09-2016 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    No open boarders? Why the push to take in millions of refugees? Why is anyone crying about the wall? Clinton wanted open boarders and Obama was pushing hard for it.

No a few thousand? Do you have any idea the population of Syria?

22.85 million.

How many people could realistically come to the United States as refugees?

Because good ol' uncle Sam accepted 10,000. The height of generosity I know.
    4.8 Million Syrian are estimated to have fled abroad.

Not to America or Europe, have fled their country with 6.6 internally displaced. (Syrians living in other parts of Syria).

Lebanon has taken an estimated 700,000, Lebanon with a Population Just over 5 mil.

Of course some believe the actual amount of refugees in small Lebanon is 1.5 mill.
    Last edited by Likewater; 11-09-2016 at 11:46 PM.

Why was everyone crying about the wall?

Capitalism has essentially abandoned the United States, thanks to information and transport technology capitalism is no longer dependent on the areas(north america, western europe and japan) which first spawned it. After the nearly a century of being ravaged by capitalism the Global South (Africa, India and South Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean) and China, are willing to work for dirt cheap. So with an incentive to make profit, companies leave.

Americans being fed on delusions for over a century, Richard Wolf the economist can go into greater details. but foot notes.

American high wages attributed to "exceptionalism" rather than low labor deficit due to Native American die off.

And a Post WWII boom due to Europe and Japan being in ruins and everywhere else recovering for at best 80 years at worst 200-250 years of colonial exploitation gave the USA a market with no competition.

the boom times end, Murrica' needs some one to blame. Blacks usually serve that purpose but various different Brown people will due as whipping boys in a pinch.

BANNED

No a few thousand? Do you have any idea the population of Syria?
    They don't all come from Syria. It's impossible to verify where they come from. Once the USA pulls out of Syria next year and lets Syria - Russia handle the Saudi invaders, there will be no more need for Syrian refugees.

American high wages attributed to "exceptionalism" rather than low labor deficit due to Native American die off.

It's not for the working or poor class to pay for the excesses of the elite ruling class such as the big banks and the Clintons who made so many laws to help them. Bringing down the media to only 6 big companies who own everything for example. Destroying free small enterprise. Or promising to raise taxes on the big companies when Hillary knew full well how they could avoid paying any.

Why should people barely scraping by working all day just to break even be reprimanded with even lower wages exactly? How much of her own money she earned from non donations did Clinton waste into her daughter's wedding or campaign?
    Last edited by DDD; 11-10-2016 at 08:00 AM.

BANNED

They don't all come from Syria. It's impossible to verify where they come from. Once the USA pulls out of Syria next year and lets Syria - Russia handle the Saudi invaders, there will be no more need for Syrian refugees.

It's not for the working or poor class to pay for the excesses of the elite ruling class such as the big banks and the Clintons who made so many laws to help them. Bringing down the media to only 6 big companies who own everything for example. Destroying free small enterprise. Or promising to raise taxes on the big companies when Hillary knew full well how they could avoid paying any.

Why should people barely scraping by working all day just to break even be reprimanded with even lower wages exactly? How much of her own money she earned from non donations did Clinton waste into her daughter's wedding or campaign?
    If you think Trump is going to help the working poor you're out of your mind.

The Donald is a part of the same broken, corrupt, and greedy Wall Street system that favors the big banks and mega corporations, and broke our economy in the first place. He was BORN INTO IT, he's a product of it, and he's a gleeful participant. Or have you forgotten how the fact he hasn't paid taxes in a couple decades "makes [him] smart," or that he faces SEVENTY-FIVE lawsuits over his business practices, including charges of fraud, discrimination, and failure to honor the contracts of his workers?

Yeah, I am sure organised terrorists will use refugee's who are dirt broke and have 0 resources, instead of sending operatives disguised as tourists, students, or just using self radicalizing information, because terrorist/ rebel organised operate with no money or resources.

Seriously?

Like I said Richard Wolf says it better than I and he just sent out a new Video.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

ahhhh crap, you guys still doing this.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Of course they are. Why keep this place real world politics-free when people can snark at each other instead?

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    art imitates life

BANNED

art imitates life
    But this isn't art, this is a poster who decided to drop this dumpster fire of a thread onto the X-boards reaching for a nonexistent point.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoFuriousGeorge View Post
    But this isn't art, this is a poster who decided to drop this dumpster fire of a thread onto the X-boards reaching for a nonexistent point.
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close

Extraordinary Member

Discussing the idea that X-Men should stay with FOX because Disney having control of everything creates a lack of diversity in entertainment is a dumpster fire? What happened to the X-boards since I've been gone?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Discussing the idea that X-Men should stay with FOX because Disney having control of everything creates a lack of diversity in entertainment is a dumpster fire?
    No, but trying to draw a link between Trump's victory and the X-Men staying or not staying with Fox is absolutely a dumpster fire. As evidenced by it almost instantly turning into yet another tedious, tiresome political back-and-forth, which I assume (perhaps incorrectly) most of us come to a comic book message board to avoid.

No, but trying to draw a link between Trump's victory and the X-Men staying or not staying with Fox is absolutely a dumpster fire. As evidenced by it almost instantly turning into yet another tedious, tiresome political back-and-forth, which I assume (perhaps incorrectly) most of us come to a comic book message board to avoid.
    I went to Burger King cause I was tired of leftovers, The TV was showing the mass protests.

There is no avoiding this, only we agree to treat each other on this board with respect and dignity.

Cause I play 3 mmo's Star Trek Online, Guild Wars 2, and Elder Scrolls Online, ESO is the only game I didn't notice anyone discussing the election. I was in Sentinel at the time, so I cant say about the rest of the zones.