Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 90
  1. #16
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    The American people literally voted an X-Men villain for POTUS smh... Robert Kelly smiling in his grave.
    I think he's more Red Skull than Apocalypse or Magneto personally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'm praying for Cable to come back in time to set things right with extreme prejudice.
    Ha. Lots of folks hoping for this today judging by my Twitter feed.

  2. #17
    Astonishing Member Celestial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,292

    Default

    I came to these forums to take a break and I come to see this crap.

  3. #18
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,187

    Default

    Guys...
    Actually Trump is anti sentinels and anti terrigen mists!

    He accepted to work with mutants because they've always protected America and the world while opossing inhumans because they see themselves as inhumans first and Americans next!

    Imagine ir that happened in 616? Should the X men work with Trump?

  4. #19
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,909

    Default

    Hillary is the villain. Her entire entourage are pedophiles and she is married to a rapist. She has been demolishing women her entire life. She hired correct the record and citizens united to bully and smear all political opponents. Ask Stein and Sanders supporters how they feel about her.

    Branded Jill an anti vaxxer.

    Ripped off Bernie supporters and threw them out.

    Smeared Trump with ridiculous claims.

    Invited Omar Mateen's father to her rally post Pulse.

    Ripped off Haiti.

    Tried to start war with Russia and Syria over a pipeline to EU.

    Trump has been pro civil unions granting lgbt the same rights all along. Hillary got DOMA and was anti gay marriage.

    His businesses have been all inclusive all along. Clintons were whites only and stalled civil rights in Arkansas til 1993.
    Last edited by DDD; 11-09-2016 at 09:30 AM.

  5. #20
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Hillary is the villain. Her entire entourage are pedophiles and she is married to a rapist. She has been demolishing women her entire life. She hired correct the record and citizens united to bully and smear all political opponents. Ask Stein and Sanders supporters how they feel about her.

    Branded Jill an anti vaxxer.

    Ripped off Bernie supporters and threw them out.

    Smeared Trump with ridiculous claims.

    Invited Omar Mateen's father to her rally post Pulse.
    Hillary is Medusa here... Sorry

  6. #21
    Post Editing OCD Confuzzled's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Swingin' Above Ya
    Posts
    9,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    The American people literally voted an X-Men villain for POTUS smh... Robert Kelly smiling in his grave.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondQueen View Post
    Exactly. Its essentially the mutant registration act.
    Poor 90's creators thinking we are past this hence stuck in an explanation for why a bigot got far in the campaign



    We are currently at a point that 90's us would never have imagined possible. Let's think on that for a second.

  7. #22
    Peter Scott/Scott Peter SpiderClops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Don't do this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    this times 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    This a million times!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Shut. It. Down.
    All this.

    10char

  8. #23
    Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    south coast
    Posts
    2,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Selina View Post
    its weird that you say this because x-men was the MARVEL comics used to reflect real life. or have you fogotten.

    mutant persecution - racism

    DOFP is basically jews in world wold 2.

    the legacy virus was about aids.

    Northstar's wedding was about gay marriage.

    that is what x-men has been about and now I see the parallel here again.

    it is x-men vs the disney establishment, and if trump can be the establishment, I have hope x-men will do so by not becoming part of the disney establishment.

    SHIELD= CIA

    Sentinels=Drones

    still sounds like poltical baiting with the Trump stuff lets move forward.

  9. #24
    Extraordinary Member Bl00dwerK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Hillary is the villain. Her entire entourage are pedophiles and she is married to a rapist. She has been demolishing women her entire life. She hired correct the record and citizens united to bully and smear all political opponents. Ask Stein and Sanders supporters how they feel about her.

    Branded Jill an anti vaxxer.

    Ripped off Bernie supporters and threw them out.

    Smeared Trump with ridiculous claims.

    Invited Omar Mateen's father to her rally post Pulse.

    Ripped off Haiti.

    Tried to start war with Russia and Syria over a pipeline to EU.

    Trump has been pro civil unions granting lgbt the same rights all along. Hillary got DOMA and was anti gay marriage.

    His businesses have been all inclusive all along. Clintons were whites only and stalled civil rights in Arkansas til 1993.
    C'mon, man, Don't confuse people with the facts.

  10. #25

    Default

    sooo easy to spot the trump supporters. but it is probably for the best to close this thread. not everyone can be reasoned with.

  11. #26
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    sooo easy to spot the trump supporters. but it is probably for the best to close this thread. not everyone can be reasoned with.
    I'm more of an anarchist myself, but it's so easy to point out why Hillary lost is not even funny

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    I'm more of an anarchist myself, but it's so easy to point out why Hillary lost is not even funny
    she wasn't my primary pick. doesn't change the fact that, both, Putin and David Duke wanted Trump. just like in the x-books, people vote based on fear and self-interest.

  13. #28
    Astonishing Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Cosmic Shores of the Pacific
    Posts
    4,684

    Default

    All together now: "Welcome to the Trumpocalypse!!" (For better or worse.)

    Now let's close this thread down. No good can come from it in the CBR X forum.

  14. #29
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    sooo easy to spot the trump supporters. but it is probably for the best to close this thread. not everyone can be reasoned with.

    I am not a trump supporter, I preferred obama to trump and hilary. however I have to admire how a person can win the presidency by not been part of the establishment...rejected by the establishment.

    I likened it to x-men. x-men is not part of the disney establishment and the series can and should still forge ahead with everything working against it. that is what Donald did and I admire him for it.

    disney wants to kill X-Men but x-men should still keep living on.

  15. #30
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Selina View Post
    I am not a trump supporter, I preferred obama to trump and hilary. however I have to admire how a person can win the presidency by not been part of the establishment...rejected by the establishment.

    I likened it to x-men. x-men is not part of the disney establishment and the series can and should still forge ahead with everything working against it. that is what Donald did and I admire him for it.

    disney wants to kill X-Men but x-men should still keep living on.
    So I guess this whole ResurrXion thing just missed you entirely? Good grief, the melodrama in this post is surreal. Could someone please close this dumpster fire of a thread?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •