Spectacular Member

Default POWER MAN AND IRON FIST #10 (spoilers involved)

Oh me oh my oh my oh me oh my!

I like their mission to free the wrongly imprisoned.

Sticks the quite the chord with Cage.

I feel like maybe the art has weakened since the start but I still feel the style.

Some of the dialogue is a bit corny but eh. It's enjoyable.

But the real dopeness. Alex Wilder...back...up to the no good. Meee likey.
    I wonder if Nico is gonna turn up at all. I mean they need magics.

I love the idea that the Sinister Six became popular enough to inspire other villains to become a themed villain group. I wonder if they're more well-known then the Masters of Evil? Though I think the Masters predate the Six and more frequently.

I also find it funny that something involving Spider-Man got brought up in a meeting with a pre-Tombstone Lonnie Lincoln, since this was well before he became embroiled with Spidey.

I like the new direction for Danny and Luke as a team. It feels very sensible for their characters and the direction of this book as a whole so far .

It's weird to see Black Cat in her classic look when they're using her stupid Queenpin characterization here. I hope her role in this arc is very minimal .

Alex trying to kickstart a new Pride should be interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love the idea that the Sinister Six became popular enough to inspire other villains to become a themed villain group.
    well they did inspire the Sinister Syndicate and, later, Superior Foes of Spider-man.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    well they did inspire the Sinister Syndicate and, later, Superior Foes of Spider-man.
    And technically, the Superior Foes of Spider-Man were a Sinister Six (wannabe) lineup. Not to mention that time Norman Osborn assembled the Sinister Twelve in Mark Millar's Marvel Knights Spider-Man. Shame, though, that there hasn't been a Sinister Sisterhood made up of female villains that have taken on Spider-Man. I could see the current Beetle get in on that action.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

i like this direction
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love the idea that the Sinister Six became popular enough to inspire other villains to become a themed villain group. I wonder if they're more well-known then the Masters of Evil? Though I think the Masters predate the Six and more frequently.

I also find it funny that something involving Spider-Man got brought up in a meeting with a pre-Tombstone Lonnie Lincoln, since this was well before he became embroiled with Spidey.

I like the new direction for Danny and Luke as a team. It feels very sensible for their characters and the direction of this book as a whole so far .

It's weird to see Black Cat in her classic look when they're using her stupid Queenpin characterization here. I hope her role in this arc is very minimal .

Alex trying to kickstart a new Pride should be interesting to see.
    Lonnie with high top was great

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    Lonnie with high top was great
    Don't forget the White Shadow & Sandford & Son references.

Spectacular Member

It was definitely a cornucopia of deep cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    And technically, the Superior Foes of Spider-Man were a Sinister Six (wannabe) lineup. Not to mention that time Norman Osborn assembled the Sinister Twelve in Mark Millar's Marvel Knights Spider-Man. Shame, though, that there hasn't been a Sinister Sisterhood made up of female villains that have taken on Spider-Man. I could see the current Beetle get in on that action.
    Beetle (Janice Lincoln)
    Shriek
    Scorpia
    Lady Stilt-Man
    Stunner
    Mysteria (Maguire Beck)
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 11-09-2016 at 04:07 PM.

Love the mission statement of freeing those unjustly arrested. Wish I hadn't seen the spoilers because that Alex reveal would have been awesome.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Beetle (Janice Lincoln)
    Shriek
    Scorpia
    Lady Stilt-Man
    Stunner
    Mysteria (Maguire Beck)
    Your list is pretty good, even included some villainesses I wouldn't have considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Love the mission statement of freeing those unjustly arrested. Wish I hadn't seen the spoilers because that Alex reveal would have been awesome.
    Agreeing with you on the mission statement. Given what's happened to both Luke and Danny, it should definitely be something for them to act on. However, I'm curious as to what'll happen when their mission to free those unjustly arrested means having to work with super-criminals that may have committed other crimes but didn't commit the one(s) they were arrested for.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Cool issue. This series continues to rock.