Default Pakistani Reimaging webcomic of Superman

http://www.newsarama.com/31922-kal-e...-superman.html

Adkal's got competition

Im interested in checking it out.

Interesting. Perhaps during semester break I'll look into this. Could be fun; I always enjoy stories about other cultures, if for no other reason than to contrast and compare. And I obviously enjoy Superman.

There's another fan series about a Superman (though I dont believe they use the name or the emblem, conveniently hidden behind a crazy white beard) who left earth, and then, thousands of years later, returns. I recall reading that it was a pretty depressing tale that really missed the mark of the character in a lot of ways, but Ive always been curious about hunting it down.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    There's another fan series about a Superman (though I dont believe they use the name or the emblem, conveniently hidden behind a crazy white beard) who left earth, and then, thousands of years later, returns. I recall reading that it was a pretty depressing tale that really missed the mark of the character in a lot of ways, but Ive always been curious about hunting it down.
    I'd say less "depressing" so much as exactly the Superman story you'd expect a pothead college freshman to write the evening he learns capitalism is bad.

As for kahlil, I've got it open in another tab, I'll definitely check it out later.
    Buh-bye

Dagnabbit, I knew I should have put it out there back in the 90s [insert lol emoji!!!]

I'll check it out sometime - I've a strong feeling that as similar as some of the beats will be we'll be approaching things quite differently.

Thanks for highlighting it, and thank you for the namedrop

I was about to post this.

Interesting.. I see this before this topic in newsarama.
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-11-2016 at 08:53 AM.