Default Custom Dust Jackets for Omnibuses?

Does anyone have some good suggestions for websites for custom dustjackets? What I specifically want is to buy dustjackets of the new style to put on my older omnis so the spines all match. I'm not going to rebuy Amazing Spiderman 1 and 3 omnibuses, but I would buy the new dustjackets so they match the rest of the books. So I'm not looking for any photoshop or customization, I just want some image dumps of existing dustjackets that I can print out. Does anyone know where I might find those files?

You’re sort of contradicting yourself by asking for custom dust jackets but then saying you don’t want customization.

Subsequent reprintings of Marvel omnis in particular tend to have thinner and thinner paper, so the thickness of the book changes. As a result, you generally can’t take a dust jacket from a new printing of Amazing Spider-Man 1 and put it over an older printing, because the older printing will be thicker (in many cases, significantly so.) So you at least have to have them customized to fit the printing you want to put it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Grayson View Post
    You’re sort of contradicting yourself by asking for custom dust jackets but then saying you don’t want customization.

Subsequent reprintings of Marvel omnis in particular tend to have thinner and thinner paper, so the thickness of the book changes. As a result, you generally can’t take a dust jacket from a new printing of Amazing Spider-Man 1 and put it over an older printing, because the older printing will be thicker (in many cases, significantly so.) So you at least have to have them customized to fit the printing you want to put it on.

I mean, that's true for some of the extreme cases like Amazing Spider-man 1, but for something like Spider-man 3, the new and old versions are essentially the same size. Ideally Marvel would make the files available for the fans who bought the older ones who could then customize/adapt them as needed, or just print them as-is. Amazing Spider-man 1 wouldn't take that much to customize really.

Fans could do this too. Make scans of their omni covers and then put them online somewhere for people to download and then print/edit as needed.