Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

I used to own a shitton of single issue series, now I only own a few since I got most of all of them in digital. If I love it in digital, I'll buy it, to own it.

Amazing Member

Going further into that, I help my good friend run his comic shop when I have the free time to do so. So I've read a lot of stuff while I'm waiting on customers and stuff. But since this is the digital age, I normally just get the digital issues or trades and read those. Cause I'm always on the run, so like since I got a big phone, it's perfect to read comics on. And it's more easier for me, since I don't need to hold an actual book. I just hold my phone in my hand. And if I like the series enough, that I'm reading, I'll normally buy it and put it on my shelves. In most cases, I prefer the book more, but that's when I really have time on my hands and can actually enjoy sitting down in my place to read it, you know?

Have 4-6 HC's of Swamp Thing, like new, would like to trade for something, just don't know exactly what. Would rather trade all of them for something rare, but I'm open for offers.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Does anyone have Age of Apocalypse (2012) v1 & v2 TPBS, and the X-Men X-Termination TPBS for trade? I could have sworn I had them, but when I went to look for them, I just can't find them.

If anyone has them and is willing to part with them, I have several TPBS that I would more than make it worth your while. I also have some OHC like DC's Crisis On Infinite Earths. Please let me know. Thank you
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

UPDATE 12/4/17
    Hey everybody. I've got some books I'd like to trade/sell and a want list below. Please ping me if interested in anything:

Here's what I have to sell/trade:
    Age of Apocalypse Companion Omnibus (new/sealed)
    Fantastic Four Omnibuses volumes 1-3. All are in shrink, vols 1 & 2 are reprint editions, vol 3 is std cover.
    Golden Age Captain America omnibus (sealed)
    Captain America Red Menace Ultimate Collection TPB
    Ultimate Spider-Man OHC vol 5 - (opened, like new)
    Thor Masterworks MMW 11 (Std. Silver and black HC) - (sealed)
    Thor Masterworks MMW 12 (Std. Silver and black HC) - (opened, like brand new)
    Thor Masterworks MMW 13 (Std. Silver and black HC) - (sealed, remainder mark)
    Thor Masterworks MMW 15 (Std. Silver and black HC) - (sealed, slight blemish in DJ cover)

What I'm looking for:
    Star Wars Epic collection trades

Please shoot me an email if interested in anything: brian.wood789@gmail.com
    Last edited by Rimmer; 12-04-2017 at 10:42 AM.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Fantastic Member The_Dark_Knight's Avatar

I’m looking to swap Garth Ennis’ entire Punisher Max run in OHC - volumes 1-6 + Born + From First to Last.

I want to swap them all for Wolverine Omnibus vol 1 by Claremont / Miller.

Prefer to ship within the USA.

Please let me know if you’re interested!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dark_Knight View Post
    I’m looking to swap Garth Ennis’ entire Punisher Max run in OHC - volumes 1-6 + Born + From First to Last.

I want to swap them all for Wolverine Omnibus vol 1 by Claremont / Miller.

Wow! Are you serious?! Those books are worth much more than one omni, even if it's OOP.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Wow! Are you serious?! Those books are worth much more than one omni, even if it's OOP.
    He's probably devaluing the books a bit because the Punisher Max Omni Vol. 1 is coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Not worth much now that the omnibuses are coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Not worth much now that the omnibuses are coming out.
    Oh, didn't know that. I have my OHC's, not planning to upgrade, prefer smaller books if possible, easier to read. Don't care how they present on shelf.

Fantastic Member

I have the Planetary Omnibus (New Printing) and it's gently read, in great condition and I would like to swap it with another omnibus. More of a DC/Vertigo guy here, only Marvel omnibus on my wanting list is Morrison's X-Men. Also, the new Legion of Super Heroes Silver Age omnibus would be a perfect match.

Hey!

I am UK based, so would prefer to ship UK, or at least Europe. I can of course put photos up if anybody would like them! I have others to add, but I'm not at home just now, but there are some GLs to go up too.

To Trade:
    The Walking Dead Compendium Volume 1 SC
    The Walking Dead Compendium Volume 2 SC
    The Walking Dead Compendium Volume 3 SC

Looking For:
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Amazing Member

I've got the Doctor Strange Omnibus with the DM variant if anyone is interested.

Have: Fantastic Four by John Byrne vol. 1 omni GONE

Want: Amazing Spiderman vol.1 & vol.2 omnis (newer printings)ACQUIRED
    Last edited by Dr Hank; 11-15-2017 at 06:42 PM.

Updated on Page 25.
    Last edited by Big Bad Voodoo Lou; 01-24-2018 at 05:24 PM.