Page 101 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1745

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hank won't like that when he comes back. I wonder what Nadia will think of Tony possibly becoming her stepfather (Janet officially adopted her)?
    What a thing to come back to .

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hank won't like that when he comes back. I wonder what Nadia will think of Tony possibly becoming her stepfather (Janet officially adopted her)?
    Looks like he has less and less to come back to anyway... his daughter didn't even want to take his name, a total stranger is wearing his suit, and now this...

Don't mind me, I'm in a bad (down) mood today, and this is just the icing on the cake.

It stinks.
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Looks like he has less and less to come back to anyway... his daughter didn't even want to take his name, a total stranger is wearing his suit, and now this...

Don't mind me, I'm in a bad (down) mood today, and this is just the icing on the cake.

It stinks.
    I'm sorry to hear that Mary Jay .

I hope this cheers you up a little:

Marvel has broken me when it comes to Hank. That being said it’s Slott, so I don’t think he’s gonna make Hank look bad with Jan/Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Marvel has broken me when it comes to Hank. That being said it’s Slott, so I don’t think he’s gonna make Hank look bad with Jan/Tony.
    Yeah, if nothing else I don't expect Slott is doing this as a slight to Hank.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that Mary Jay .

I hope this cheers you up a little:

That was pretty cool. He used his powers in unique ways in that series.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    That was pretty cool. He used his powers in unique ways in that series.
    Love Hank in Earth's Mightiest Heroes .

Ultimate Member

Hank might just stay out in space for a bit so that he doesn't have to deal with the relationship and yeah he doesn't really have anything or anyone to come back to anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post

It stinks.
    Unless they're going to meet in Infinity Countdown: Champions, Hank doesn't even know Nadia exists (and you're right, he doesn't know about Raz Malhotra either).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Hank's generally been pretty cool with other people using his tech / taking on his mantles, such as Scott Lang or even Rita DeMara, so I imagine he'd be all mentor-y and welcoming to Raz, as well.

Nadia would likely throw him for a loop, 'though.

He's also got paternal feelings for Tigra's child, William, regardless of it's weird parentage (and other sorts of feelings for Tigra herself, which might get in the way of any sort of Hank / Jan rebound, which, IMO, would only be a good thing).

He's got a lot of ties out there. Victor la Mancha and the Doombot, that he worked with in Avengers AI. Cassie Lang was one of his 'Mighty Avengers.' The whole Avengers Academy class. I don't even know if he's even met the Order that either him or retcon-Skrull-Pym created...

I feel like it's one of those conversations that Spider-Man has where people are talking about stuff they did together and he's like, 'Yeah, that wasn't me, that was a clone.'

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I don't step foot here often but I saw this on the front page.

https://www.cbr.com/ant-man-wasp-com...s-abuse-story/

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

That article frankly pisses me off. I mean how long do some comic readers think we should be punishing and bringing up the Hank and Janet abuse story over and over and OVER again?! Every time, EVERY time, the writers try and move past it and give the think the respectful closure it deserves and have Janet and Hank either reconcile or move on whilst remaining friends and allies, this whole vocal minority decries it. Do we want Hank to be defined as Ultron maker and Wife hitter forever? Because that concept should have run its course years ago.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    That article frankly pisses me off. I mean how long do some comic readers think we should be punishing and bringing up the Hank and Janet abuse story over and over and OVER again?! Every time, EVERY time, the writers try and move past it and give the think the respectful closure it deserves and have Janet and Hank either reconcile or move on whilst remaining friends and allies, this whole vocal minority decries it. Do we want Hank to be defined as Ultron maker and Wife hitter forever? Because that concept should have run its course years ago.
    Yeah, agreed 100%. Other characters have done things much, much worse and been forgiven. Enough is enough already. At least it's Waid in charge of the new book. He wrote Hank very well during his Daredevil run, so hopefully there will be more flashbacks with Hank and Jan that will show Hank in a more favorable light so that maybe he can finally get past all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Especially when Marvel ignore Spidey smacking his Pregnant wife into a wall

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Especially when Marvel ignore Spidey smacking his Pregnant wife into a wall
    Which was by far worst,considering that Pete has super-strength and hit a pregnant woman. At least,when Pym decided to be a hero without an costumed identity at the climax of his Eggman vs Pym,he accepted that he wronged Jan with the slap and both parts moved on,with Pym being a great hero in West Coast Avengers and Jan being a decent leader of Avengers. It's sad how Hank,one of Avengers founders,being stuck in such a bad situation.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius