Page 104 of 117 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1745

I haven't been keeping up with Infinity Countdown, what is Hank's current status? I wish he would just come back alreday.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I haven't been keeping up with Infinity Countdown, what is Hank's current status? I wish he would just come back alreday.
    Ultron got his hands on the Soul Stone in #1 and used it seal away the Pym portion of himself inside SoulWorld.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Ultron got his hands on the Soul Stone in #1 and used it seal away the Pym portion of himself inside SoulWorld.
    Not quite.

The story rather goes: Ultron got his hand on the Soul Stone and while grabbing it, it shocked Ultron and Hank's soul got trapped in Soul World. Ultron didn't use the gem for anything, he doesn't even seem to realize that Hank is gone. We haven't seen Hank since, but he seemed utterly upset at what Ultron was doing.

And yes, it would be time for him to come back... three years is a long time these days.
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Not quite.

The story rather goes: Ultron got his hand on the Soul Stone and while grabbing it, it shocked Ultron and Hank's soul got trapped in Soul World. Ultron didn't use the gem for anything, he doesn't even seem to realize that Hank is gone. We haven't seen Hank since, but he seemed utterly upset at what Ultron was doing.

And yes, it would be time for him to come back... three years is a long time these days.
    It's old Adam Warlock's lore: The Soul Gem is sentient and will try to suck the soul of those who claim it and control their bodies; if the person is too strong willed to be controlled, the Soul Gem will secretly steal their soul without the user even noticing, which means the Soul Gem user will become cathatonic if separated from the gem...

so then it's not just Ultron in a Pym costume. he had Pym's soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    so then it's not just Ultron in a Pym costume. he had Pym's soul.
    The way Hank reacted when he got trapped in the gem and saw what Ultron was doing got me thinking he had no control over Ultron whatsoever since the beginning. Seeing him so horrified at Ultron's actions makes me think that if he had any control he would have tried to stop Ultron long ago.

He had Pym's soul, hidden somewhere deep inside, so deep that he didn't even notice he was gone, apparently.

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    It's old Adam Warlock's lore: The Soul Gem is sentient and will try to suck the soul of those who claim it and control their bodies; if the person is too strong willed to be controlled, the Soul Gem will secretly steal their soul without the user even noticing, which means the Soul Gem user will become cathatonic if separated from the gem...
    That's really interesting! I didn't know that.

I'm not sure what it means for Ultron or Hank though...

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Ultimate Member

Maybe they'll bring the real Hank back at the start or end of the next big event as a way to reform the Avengers, as one of the surprise characters...or the Avengers will find out somehow that he's in the gem and try to get him out...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Maybe they'll bring the real Hank back at the start or end of the next big event as a way to reform the Avengers, as one of the surprise characters...or the Avengers will find out somehow that he's in the gem and try to get him out...
    The Avengers helping in rescuing Hank? That would be a first

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Adam Warlock mastered the power of the Soul Gem and managed to use it to reincarnate himself, escaping out of the gem...

I don't think Hank can master the power of the Soul Gem as easily as Adam, but he may be able to find a loophole... he has proved to be able to manipulate mystic energies and dimensions using science rather than magic or psychic power...

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    That's really interesting! I didn't know that.

I'm not sure what it means for Ultron or Hank though...
    spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Last edited by Habis; 06-15-2018 at 01:04 PM.

So this is huge.

Hank is getting a new uniform in Future Fight very soon. It's Pymtron.

He'll finally be updated!

I have heard Dr Strange lost his soul due to holding the Soul Gem as part of the Illuminati for a time... Has that been confirmed in canon?

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

So this is huge.

Hank is getting a new uniform in Future Fight very soon. It's Pymtron.

He'll finally be updated!

While I’m not too happy about the choice of costume per se, I am glad he’s being updated. He was very good when he was first added to the game.

I believe the newest TV spot confirmed
    spoilers:
    Hank would be driving his Quantum Vehicle into the Quantum Realm.
    end of spoilers

I was pretty sure of it before, but this is definite proof and it is still pretty hype and worthy of his name (Scientific Adventurer).
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    I believe the newest TV spot confirmed
    spoilers:
    Hank would be driving his Quantum Vehicle into the Quantum Realm.
    end of spoilers

I was pretty sure of it before, but this is definite proof and it is still pretty hype and worthy of his name (Scientific Adventurer).
    Yes, I was thinking the same thing! There are also rumors that spoilers:
    he's going there alone and will rescue Jan himself.
    end of spoilers I don't know if those rumors are true or not, but I always thought it would be neat if they were. Hank needs to shine also in this movie

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff