Page 105 of 117 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1745

https://www.cbr.com/ant-man-prequel-...chael-douglas/

Honestly, I've been rooting for a prequel ever since the first movie came out. I would be thrilled if something like that were to happen, but I have to say I would rather they cast younger actors for it. I love Michael Douglas, but this seems complicated for nothing to go to the lengths of digitally de-aging him for an entire movie (except for when he'd be in the suit of course).

But it would be so awesome to see him invent the suit, meeting Jan, working with Peggy and Howard Stark, etc... So much potential!
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/ant-man-prequel-...chael-douglas/

Honestly, I've been rooting for a prequel ever since the first movie came out. I would be thrilled if something like that were to happen, but I have to say I would rather they cast younger actors for it. I love Michael Douglas, but this seems complicated for nothing to go to the lengths of digitally de-aging him for an entire movie (except for when he'd be in the suit of course).

But it would be so awesome to see him invent the suit, meeting Jan, working with Peggy and Howard Stark, etc... So much potential!
    I would also totally be down for a classic Ant-Man and Wasp period movie with Hank and Jan .

Guys!!!

spoilers:
    I just saw a pic on Instagram, and it was of a funko Pop! of MCU Hank!!! IN A SUIT!!!!! I want it!!!
    end of spoilers

Put this in the spoil brackets since some may think it's spoiling a bit of the movie
    Last edited by Mary Jay; 06-27-2018 at 04:38 PM.

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Guys!!!

spoilers:
    I just saw a pic on Instagram, and it was of a funko Pop! of MCU Hank!!! IN A SUIT!!!!! I want it!!!
    end of spoilers

Put this in the spoil brackets since some may think it's spoiling a bit of the movie
    That's awesome. Could be my first Funko (I'm more into the Japanese stuff in terms of figurines).
    No matter what will happen in the end tag or Avengers 4, I am just glad we have this movie.
    I am really optimistic that Marvel Comics will bring Hank Pym out of Soul World as Old Man Hank now.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    That's awesome. Could be my first Funko (I'm more into the Japanese stuff in terms of figurines).
    No matter what will happen in the end tag or Avengers 4, I am just glad we have this movie.
    I am really optimistic that Marvel Comics will bring Hank Pym out of Soul World as Old Man Hank now.
    No

Bring Hank out of Soul World, yes. Not as Old Man Hank. I don't see what's to be optimistic about if they do that.

I hate movie synergy most of the time.

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

No

Bring Hank out of Soul World, yes. Not as Old Man Hank. I don't see what's to be optimistic about if they do that.

I hate movie synergy most of the time.
    Synergy has ruined a whole host of the cosmic characters, so yeah, I'd not be in favour of it
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Don't know what Hank Pym did in the new movie, but I've been seeing odd comment or two saying that they now believe Hank Pym is the smartest guy in MCU.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Shuri, Tony Stark and Hank Pym generally tend to make the top three smartest MCU heroes lists.

Just got back from Ant-Man & The Wasp. My thoughts on Hank in this film:

spoilers:
    For those who felt that Hank did little in the first one, he's definitely a lot more involved here and continues to show his genius. He's still just as grouchy and appreciative towards Scott, has some good moments with Hope, and by the climax is the one to dive into the Quantum Realm to rescue Janet. You'll really feel genuinely happy when he and Janet reunite. Michael Douglas is great as always.
    end of spoilers

MASSIVE SPOILER for what happens at the end of the film:

spoilers:
    Hank, along with Janet and Hope, ARE DUSTED BY THANOS!
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Just got back from Ant-Man & The Wasp. My thoughts on Hank in this film:

spoilers:
    For those who felt that Hank did little in the first one, he's definitely a lot more involved here and continues to show his genius. He's still just as grouchy and appreciative towards Scott, has some good moments with Hope, and by the climax is the one to dive into the Quantum Realm to rescue Janet. You'll really feel genuinely happy when he and Janet reunite. Michael Douglas is great as always.
    end of spoilers

MASSIVE SPOILER for what happens at the end of the film:

spoilers:
    Hank, along with Janet and Hope, ARE DUSTED BY THANOS!
    end of spoilers
    I just came back from seeing the movie! It was a great sequel! I think it was way better than the first one!!

spoilers:
    Jan called Hank Henry!!! I don't know why I'm so happy about this, but I am I'm really glad that he was the one who went to rescue Janet, I thought it was just fitting. And when they first saw each other, I'm not ashamed to say I shed a little tear in the theater.
    end of spoilers

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

The Kotobukiya ARTFX+ statue turns out to be Scott and Jan.

There's an Ultron drone in Champions #22, so we can expect Pymtron to appear in that book soon.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Do not read Infinity Countdown # 5 if you like Hank. The marvel must really hate him

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    Do not read Infinity Countdown # 5 if you like Hank. The marvel must really hate him
    If anything, I think the issue is a more positive sign for Hank's future. The only thing hindering that would be Nadia's existence trashing the dynamic between him and Janet. And that Spencer's OC is currently using the Giant-Man name.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!