Page 9 of 117 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

No longer relevant.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Is Pym a regular in any current comics?

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Is Pym a regular in any current comics?
    Sadly, no.

They're putting out an Ant-Man ongoing starting this January, but it's about Lang (you know, to try to build some hype for the character in time for the movie...), with the writer saying that there's no plan to include Pym in it. So it's a two-time definite pass for me.

But I'm keeping my eyes open and my fingers crossed, so I'll let you know if I hear anything

There's stuff coming up with him in New Avengers right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    There's stuff coming up with him in New Avengers right away.
    Really? That's good news! Oh wait... didn't they hint that he had gone back to being Yellowjacket again? Maybe not that much of good news after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Really? That's good news! Oh wait... didn't they hint that he had gone back to being Yellowjacket again? Maybe not that much of good news after all...
    Last time we saw him, he's building floating wind turbines as Giant-Man. Then he missed all the Events. Now he suddenly becomes Yellowjacket five month later.

He'll probably appear in The Rage of Ultron next year, but will probably miss Ultron Forever.

I just read Ultimates pages that feature Hank and Janet. It's really twisted. They seem to really hate scientists in that universe(Tony Stark is engineer, not scientist), Hank, Hulk, Mister Fantastic, none of them turn out to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    Last time we saw him, he's building floating wind turbines as Giant-Man. Then he missed all the Events. Now he suddenly becomes Yellowjacket five month later.

He'll probably appear in The Rage of Ultron next year, but will probably miss Ultron Forever.

I just read Ultimates pages that feature Hank and Janet. It's really twisted. They seem to really hate scientists in that universe(Tony Stark is engineer, not scientist), Hank, Hulk, Mister Fantastic, none of them turn out to be good.
    Name a character in the Ultimates who is "good"... they're pretty much all scumbags to some degree or another. None of those characters turned out to be likable.

Anyway this is about mainstream Hank Pym, not an alt reality character.

I would really wish Marvel put him back on a team book as a regular, and not relegate him to cameos in others' solo books.

All the Ultimates are scumbags. Ultimate Nick Fury slept with various female members of his wife's family and limited social circle, including her own mother.

I imagine after the movie comes out the Yellowjacket will be permanently be used as a villain identity by someone.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

All the Ultimates are scumbags. Ultimate Nick Fury slept with various female members of his wife's family and limited social circle, including her own mother.

I imagine after the movie comes out the Yellowjacket will be permanently be used as a villain identity by someone.
    What I wouldn't give for my money back on an Ultimate Avengers cartoon DVD. *sigh* Total waste of money that.

Yellowjacket was a hoot in the Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon. I'd love to see that version done in a book or another cartoon series, but don't know about the comic book version. Haven't had a chance to read him yet.

So...no Pym in the Antman comic book where they made something of a deal about hiring Michael Douglas for the part.
    Gee. Woo. I'm so enthused for both the book and the movie now. Better check the batteries on my pace maker. Wouldn't want it to short out....or something.
    Yeah.

That said...I did love Lang in FF (even if the artwork was....ugh.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

The Ant hill colony is straight out of the comics
    tumblr_ngk96vFeJ41r9ol5vo1_1280.jpg

Official movie prelude is showcasing a cold war adventure for young pym

Official movie prelude is showcasing a cold war adventure for young pym
    I heard of this! It's a two-part comics set in the MCU featuring a young Pym-Ant-Man during the Cold War. But I didn't see it in the solicitations. Do you know when it's supposed to come out? These days, it's the only thing with 'Ant-Man' written on it that interests me.

Agent Carter said in an interview her show is tied into two films: Cap and Ant-Man. Probably Pym will spend his super heroes career fighting Leviathan behind the Iron Curtain.

Very sad with what the reboot could mean for Hank Pym.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    Agent Carter said in an interview her show is tied into two films: Cap and Ant-Man. Probably Pym will spend his super heroes career fighting Leviathan behind the Iron Curtain.
    I saw some speculation that Jordi Mollą's Castillo in Ant-Man may be a younger version of the Columbian Drug Lord Alejando Castillo who was killed by Deathlok in Agent's Of Shield.

http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia...andro_Castillo

The hostage situation in Bogotį, Columbia in which Nick Fury saved Pierce's daughter and the hostages from the Colombian National Liberation Army which Alexander Pierce talked about in Captain America The Winter Soldier could also tie to Alejando Castillo.

http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia...ki/Bogot%C3%A1