Page 93 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1745

Ultimate Member

The first true mobile home...

I swear to God if that rocket-ship thing is called Rover, I'll have eternal respect for Peyton Reed
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This building seems to be very important to the story... I've seen pictures of Ghost with it in her hands, and that guy Sonny Burch has it in his hand in the scene where Lang is giant-upped and coming from the sea (totally a similar scene as in Avengers: EMH - Living Legend where Hank gets out of the ocean btw) from the trailer. Maybe that's where Hank and Hope keep all the equipment they have put up to enter the Quantum Realm to rescue Jan... what do you guys think?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

I find it weird they are doing nothing with Pymtron... I mean, did they really corrupt and destroy a founder Avenger and leave him like that just to get a villain of the week for like two issues of the Uncanny Avengers?

And his daughter Hope Van Dyne is at large now... and they aren't using him. It's weird...

I would hate it if they used him as a mere villain, I would rather have him "cured" or retconned away and the real Hank Pym brought back... but I don't understad why they aren't either redeeming him or using him as a villain... why didn't they have him turn Viv into a fleshy human rather than repeating the same High Evolutionary plot again?

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    I find it weird they are doing nothing with Pymtron... I mean, did they really corrupt and destroy a founder Avenger and leave him like that just to get a villain of the week for like two issues of the Uncanny Avengers?

And his daughter Hope Van Dyne is at large now... and they aren't using him. It's weird...

I would hate it if they used him as a mere villain, I would rather have him "cured" or retconned away and the real Hank Pym brought back... but I don't understad why they aren't either redeeming him or using him as a villain... why didn't they have him turn Viv into a fleshy human rather than repeating the same High Evolutionary plot again?
    he was the villain in the Guardians of the Galaxy book, recently. he's infected a few alien races.

I'm with you on this. The hope I have that they will eventually do a story (like, soon...) just like the one you're describing (in bold) is one of the reasons I'm still purchasing Marvel right now. With them bringing back everybody (BW is coming back after not even a year of being dead...) I do hope somebody has a plan down the road for Hank, cause honestly the way they have handled him ever since Remender's OGN feels... wrong.

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Don't you mean Nadia ?

Although I'm not sure how Marvel even regards Pymtron given his exact status (Hank fused with Ultron, Ultron wearing Hank's face) depends on the writer.

Ghost--------------- Pym

it's rare that you see a costume made for a female with no boobs built into the suit (it still looks kind of uncomfortable to act in). kudos

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Don't you mean Nadia ?

Although I'm not sure how Marvel even regards Pymtron given his exact status (Hank fused with Ultron, Ultron wearing Hank's face) depends on the writer.
    I would go with Duggan in UA. It's Ultron wearing Pym's face. Although it seems more complicated than that since there seems to be a new entity born from the fusion. It's not Ultron per se, it's not Hank, but it believes it's both. In an issue of UA, Pymtron had two distinct voices, one calling Vision "son" and the other calling him "brother". The "brother" part intrigues me, as Ultron would call Vision "son", while Hank would call him "Vision", or he'd say "my friend". The "brother" is either a mistake on Duggan's part, or a clue planted by him for some plan he had somewhere down the line and that he never saw to afterwards.

As for Hank himself, I do believe he's still there somewhere, if only because Ultron still needs his memories to pretend being him. Someone with talent and imagination could make a great story out of this, which would result in getting Ultron back as a villain (hey, it's a good villain!) and Hank back as himself.

Is it this far-fetched to think this could be in the works, even only in some writer's mind, with the new movie coming out this summer?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    it's rare that you see a costume made for a female with no boobs built into the suit (it still looks kind of uncomfortable to act in). kudos
    Maybe they want to go with the element of surprise "Oh my God, it's a woman!!"

I mean, not everybody follows the news on this, and I saw comments no later than today saying "So, it seems that this Ghost character is a girl".

But I realy like this costume! Boob armors never bothered me though.

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Maybe they want to go with the element of surprise "Oh my God, it's a woman!!"

I mean, not everybody follows the news on this, and I saw comments no later than today saying "So, it seems that this Ghost character is a girl".

But I realy like this costume! Boob armors never bothered me though.
    I'm used to that kind of design when they're deliberately trying to hide or downplay the character's gender.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    I do hope somebody has a plan down the road for Hank, cause honestly the way they have handled him ever since Remender's OGN feels... wrong.
    Rage of Ultron really irks me. Not only because this seem to be Rick final nail in the coffin of his affiliation with Marvel (Among the likes of AXIS, & Uncanny Avengers vol. 2) but also because it's just a good example of the f*** continuity thing going on at the time. I'm like the only person that remembers Avengers A.I. & was happy that Hank was finally putting the Ultron drama behind him & trying to look at the brighter side of life & then this pos happens he has an off-screen meltdown & is a Cold Nihilistic Jerk who doesn't see the intricacy of Artifical Intelligence with not even a mention of Alexis, Victor, or even Doombot.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ1107 View Post
    Rage of Ultron really irks me. Not only because this seem to be Rick final nail in the coffin of his affiliation with Marvel (Among the likes of AXIS, & Uncanny Avengers vol. 2) but also because it's just a good example of the f*** continuity thing going on at the time. I'm like the only person that remembers Avengers A.I. & was happy that Hank was finally putting the Ultron drama behind him & trying to look at the brighter side of life & then this pos happens he has an off-screen meltdown & is a Cold Nihilistic Jerk who doesn't see the intricacy of Artifical Intelligence with not even a mention of Alexis, Victor, or even Doombot.
    well that book has mostly been forgotten. and I'm not sure that it was all that faithful to what came before it (not that it's any less reasonable to see it that way). Rage of Ultron, for all of its faults, spun out of Hank's Secret Avengers continuity. he was partially transformed into a deathlok in that one; not to mention having to deal with Deathlok-Janet. that one ended with them attempting to mass murder the Descendants. Pym's "cold nihilistic jerk" demeanor would have naturally sprung out of that story. it's just jarring because someone decided to suddenly make Pym uncharacteristically upbeat and A.I.-centric. Secret Avengers and Avengers A.I. were polar opposites; tonally. and, show of hands, who thought that Ultron was going to stay dead and be replaced by some no-name uber virus? it was as misguided as Unstoppable Wasp, imo.