Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Natasha catches wind that the widow program a has been reactivated, goes to shut it down

Movie writes itself
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Natasha catches wind that the widow program a has been reactivated, goes to shut it down

Movie writes itself
    Featuring a Dottie that has been frozen a la WS. Don't tell me no one would want to see Bridget Regan throw down with Scar Jo.

Quote Originally Posted by 2britishnerdz View Post
    i see Black Widow as someone who works better within a team rather then on her own with that being said does she really need a movie of her own ?
    Not true. We SO need a Black Widow movie. Well, as much as we need ANY super hero movie.

Sandy Hausler

BANNED

A low-budget spy-thriller could, theoretically, be good, and would suit the character way better than some CGI-fest.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Featuring a Dottie that has been frozen a la WS. Don't tell me no one would want to see Bridget Regan throw down with Scar Jo.
    That's a lot of trouble to bring in a character from a "mid-season tv miniseries" to challenge BW in a feature film. Sorry, but Dottie's small potatoes. BW would have to have a much more impressive foe.

I'd love to see a BW "super-spy" Marvel movie. Judging from Marvel's previous efforts, she'd need a foil who can bring some levity since BW is a bit serious most of the time. (except when she's playing the foil) I wouldn't mind Hawkeye as the co-star since they have a long past. (and of course Fury in a few scenes) And bring in a new character for some sparks - Solo? Silver Sable? Paladin?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 2britishnerdz View Post
    i see Black Widow as someone who works better within a team rather then on her own with that being said does she really need a movie of her own ?
    NOPE!

Just fast track that Captain Marvel movie!

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Yes we do. Young girls & women deserve to have superhero movies just as much as we do. Also we need to support the heck out of Wonder Woman when it comes out so both DC & Marvel will give more of their female characters films!

I will not rest until we have a Vixen movie for Phase 2 of the DCEU & a Ms. Marvel &/or Squirrel Girl Movie for phase 4 of the MCU!
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

BANNED

It's not going to happen, Scarlett is simply too hot right now, and RDJ is suckin up all the profits.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    That's a lot of trouble to bring in a character from a "mid-season tv miniseries" to challenge BW in a feature film. Sorry, but Dottie's small potatoes. BW would have to have a much more impressive foe.

I'd love to see a BW "super-spy" Marvel movie. Judging from Marvel's previous efforts, she'd need a foil who can bring some levity since BW is a bit serious most of the time. (except when she's playing the foil) I wouldn't mind Hawkeye as the co-star since they have a long past. (and of course Fury in a few scenes) And bring in a new character for some sparks - Solo? Silver Sable? Paladin?
    The MCU’s villains, for the most part, haven’t been particularly impressive. People watch these movies more for the characters than the villains anyway.

i'd love to see BW show up in daredevil somehow, always enjoyed those 2 characters together in the comics. a movie would be coo too though.

Quote Originally Posted by unholyrevenger72 View Post
    It's not going to happen, Scarlett is simply too hot right now, and RDJ is suckin up all the profits.
    ScarJo is actually second only behind RDJ in terms of payment. So he is not the only one who is sucking up the Profits.
    Definitely confirms that she is very hot right now (in multiple ways )and a solo movie would cost Marvel a lot.
    "This is me being reasonable"

No, I don't see her as interesting enough. And it has nothing to do with her gender.

I wouldn't watch a movie with deadhead Hawkeye as the lead either.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Only if it is her training with a team of spiderwomen for Nick Fury and she shares her story to them as new agent's.

her team
    Jessica Drew
    Julia Carpenter

not a Flashback love story with Hawkeye.
    Last edited by Darth Phoenix; 11-11-2016 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    Only if it is her training with a team of spiderwomen for Nick Fury and she shares her story to them as new agent's.

her team
    Jessica Drew
    Julia Carpenter

not a Flashback love story with Hawkeye.
    don't need no flashback

She is underground right now anyway. Through one of her contacts (potentially Fury), she here sthe Red Room program has been re-opened and she isn't going to stand for it.

She possibly recruits another to help her (Winter Soldier as they teased some sort of background, Hawkeye because duh, or introduce a new person such as Spider Woman if they want).

She then does action/spy/bourne **** as they try and find where the new location is and put an end to it to rescue the girls there

the Red room peeps here rumors she is coming and send various Widows out ther eot stop her.

This movie rights itself and could be done on a 120ish mil budget easily.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    Yes we do. Young girls & women deserve to have superhero movies just as much as we do. Also we need to support the heck out of Wonder Woman when it comes out so both DC & Marvel will give more of their female characters films!

I will not rest until we have a Vixen movie for Phase 2 of the DCEU & a Ms. Marvel &/or Squirrel Girl Movie for phase 4 of the MCU!
    I agree, but in that vain there are other female comic characters they can get and should get instead of going back to the same well. Of course I could be biased since I don't want anything else with ScarJo