Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

If the government hasn’t shut down O*N*E, then they’re in need of another director and Valerie Cooper could take up her job again. It would be reassuring to know mutants have friends in high places. The head of S.I.C.K.L.E. is General Zaslon, a mutant, Santo Marco had a mutant revolution, and Transia is now run by a nation of mutant refugees. It’d be nice to have it explored a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    The US is a treaty nation, so I don't think that would be a problem. If anything she would be an excellent candidate for US ambassador to Krakoa.

That would be uhmazin.
    That would depend on just how friendly the rest of the government is feeling, or her constituents

Fantastic Member

Maybe Briar should have been the one discovered as being secretly a mutant instead of Moira

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIV View Post
    Maybe Briar should have been the one discovered as being secretly a mutant instead of Moira
    the revelations aren't exactly mutually exclusive. i'd like to see more of her, certainly. but she could always be manipulating events outside of Krakoa; on Magneto's behalf or her own. Mags seems kind of distracted at the moment. i doubt that he's thinking about her. but she could turn up in his upcoming standalone story. he's supposed to be negotiating with humans. that never goes well.

Mighty Member

I didn't read the Magneto series (have read reviews though) but I did read BLUE. My reasons for liking her:

1) She's human. I love human X allies overall.
    2) She's strong. She's rich. She's smart.
    3) She seems damaged. Her connection to Magneto seems problematic. It's like she's the perfect addict in a way since her addiction doesn't make her messy (yet). But this part seems like a ticking time bomb to me and I love it.

I hope she shows up soon. I'd think Hickman would like her.
    Last edited by RamaBird; 12-26-2019 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    I didn't read the Magneto series (have read reviews though) but I did read BLUE. My reasons for liking her:

1) She's human. I love human X allies overall.
    2) She's strong. She's rich. She's smart.
    3) She seems damaged. Her connection to Magneto seems problematic. It's like she's the perfect addict in a way since her addiction doesn't make her messy (yet). But this part seems like a ticking time bomb to me and I love it.

I hope she shows up soon. I'd think Hickman would like her.
    if you haven't read the Magneto series, you have no idea how screwed up she is. she has that leg brace because of Magneto.

Fantastic Member

Maybe we get her heading up her own group. A new take on the X-terminated being human allies to the mutants. Maybe they hope to one day be mutants

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIV View Post
    Maybe we get her heading up her own group. A new take on the X-terminated being human allies to the mutants. Maybe they hope to one day be mutants
    I can definitely see her being involved in the Order of X, the mutant worshiping cult we've seen in Marauders.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    No other human should be allowed upon Krakoa before Stevie Hunter.
    Agreed, dammit I wish Stevie had been used more over the years.

I miss her big time!

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I miss her big time!
    Bro she ain't comin back lol. Like I said initially she is a Bunn OC and other authors just don't get her and don't have the motivation to write for her

I liked her a lot as well but yeah them's the shakes
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

she'll be back. but she'll be crazy vengeful like Astra. and my money's on her, at the last minute, proving her love by killing a bunch of humans and herself in the process.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    she'll be back. but she'll be crazy vengeful like Astra. and my money's on her, at the last minute, proving her love by killing a bunch of humans and herself in the process.
    I'm all for it buddy
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Spectacular Member

The best issue of the series was dedicated to Briar actually. Really loved the whole superhero darkside cult. If supervillains were real, we would probably have those too.