Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    That's creepy as hell.
    I just think it's hilarious what they are doing with Supes. He is at DoS stats most of the time, but he also mentioned that; while he is usually weaker than what he was back in post-crisis, his power supposedly fluctuates due to the sun being different than the one from his universe(even though again; this is supposed to be the same universe).

Meaning: he isn't going to be a very consistent character when it comes to showings. When the writers have a character say that their powers are "fluctuating"? You can bet they are going to have some inconsistent showings. A lot of them.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

See, that's just comics. Explicitly bringing a post crisis character back though, as if out of time itself, but straight up reality editing away their kids so he can be younger, that's way creepier stuff.

BANNED

Couldn't World Breaker Hulk beat Post-Crisis Superman at least?

Again, the breath can certainly freeze the Hulk for a moment, someone with Superman's strength only needs a moment to grab something that weighs as much as the Hulk and throw it the eff into space.

So, not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Again, the breath can certainly freeze the Hulk for a moment, someone with Superman's strength only needs a moment to grab something that weighs as much as the Hulk and throw it the eff into space.

So, not really.
    Thunder clap should deal with the breath as Hulk walks forward. This is assuming same speed + grounded Superman as per the scenario.

Like, I doing know the context of this scan, but it looks pretty good
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 11-24-2016 at 07:20 AM.

Thunder clap should deal with the breath as Hulk walks forward. This is assuming same speed + grounded Superman as per the scenario.
    Unless the Hulk basically spends the fight doing that, I'm pretty okay with noting that at some point, Superman is going to be able to breathe on the dude.

Incredible Member

I now have the image of The Hulk leaping forward at Superman who is freeze-breathing and as he leaps he is thunderclapping over and over again as Clark moves away and keeps trying to breathe on him.. This image is kind of priceless now.